[A-RP] <The Dimbark Homestead>

Moon Guard
02/19/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Maxen
Very interesting! I'd definitely like to contact you in-game in regards to interguild role-play in the Kingdom of Stormwind. Best of luck with the guild!

That'd be rather interesting, but very difficult to weave in with the lore, because Stormwind gave up on Duskwood a -long- time ago, and that's why there is 0 Stormwind Presence in Duskwood, so it may be a bit difficult to Role-Play with a Stormwind Guild because of such reasons.
02/19/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Falthrian
Very interesting! I'd definitely like to contact you in-game in regards to interguild role-play in the Kingdom of Stormwind. Best of luck with the guild!

That'd be rather interesting, but very difficult to weave in with the lore, because Stormwind gave up on Duskwood a -long- time ago, and that's why there is 0 Stormwind Presence in Duskwood, so it may be a bit difficult to Role-Play with a Stormwind Guild because of such reasons.

The tensions between Stormwind and Duskwood could very well be played up in role-play. My own guild has led several events in Duskwood to "restore the king's order" in the past, and such could be done again and met met in-character with either welcome or resistance by your guild depending on your members' stances.
Allo les amis!

Bumpin' this up!
Bump it up! :)
Whoa, Falth.

When'd you race change to Worgen?

TRAITOR.
You can find out tomorrow, at our daily role-play!
Awesome event tonight guys!

One thing: Cliffhangers. I'll admit that it creates incentive to attend the next event (And I like that, instant motivation!), it can be inconveniant when arranging things with people who aren't in the guild (Like tonight). I'm totally OK with it if it doesn't involve other people though.

Tonight we were lucky, a nice person who was CRZed in Duskwood came part in the RP, and it was pretty awesome. I'm looking at CRZ with a different view now. :D Though I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to tie things up.
Awesome event tonight guys!

One thing: Cliffhangers. I'll admit that it creates incentive to attend the next event (And I like that, instant motivation!), it can be inconveniant when arranging things with people who aren't in the guild (Like tonight). I'm totally OK with it if it doesn't involve other people though.

Tonight we were lucky, a nice person who was CRZed in Duskwood came part in the RP, and it was pretty awesome. I'm looking at CRZ with a different view now. :D Though I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to tie things up.

Glad you enjoyed it, just trying to keep the loose-ends untied, so we can enjoy the events that lead up to it with more delight.
To the top once more!
Bump! :)
Up, twice more.
<---- RobertMiller's main on Bladefist server , I am - as all other elves insulted by the repairs to all of Stormwind EXCEPT the Elven District (Park) . This WILL play a role in elves helping Darkshire as they too has been cast a side by Stormwind .There is a moon well in Twilight Grove, Dark Shire's elven zone.
Bump!
I'm back, and this thread is going to the top once more!
<----- main on Bladefist . Has anyone besides me noticed the Gilneain clothing and wagons . these are obviously Irsh Gypsy . the wagons (Vargo) seals the deal . Do to this in my toon Robert (the) Miller's history , his long lost betrothed's family was (is) Gilneain Gypsys .
Robert Miller here , using this time line (best I have found) , what year are we in ?
http://www.wowwiki.com/Timeline_%
To the top!
Dat new website smell.
Bumpity. Bump.
Dimbark is now on the new Moon Guard wiki, thanks to yours truly.

You can all thank me later.

http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Dimbark_Homestead