Blizzard- Random Bg Premades need to end!

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Posted by Quint
rouge is awesome not sure what the rainbow thing is.

He is attempting in a subtle way to rip on me or at least his version of subtle its kind of pathetic.

haha you are so stupid it's not fit, you dont even know the difference between rogue and rouge. There's no doubt you are an all star at rainbow parties, what's your highest score?
You just feel like it's a personal attack because you have the poor me syndrome and no one on these forums falls for it.
02/18/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Quint
what the hell is a rainbow party i am sorry i am alot older than you do not understand these terms.

How does it feel to be "a lot older" to be arguing with people who are potentially "a lot younger" than you?
02/18/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Quint
ok i will bite who is this lipstick boy or are you just trolling me along.

You do bring up girlymen a lot. they must be on your mind ;)
Oh look someone mentioned rainbow

And look the RainbowBright alliance Derp Troll appears
the point is the single que system is to promote multiplayer interaction between people who can not group together on their own.

premades defeat the purpose of a single que system to exploit it. a group should fight another group not be in a random single que bg making it less fun for other players.

that being said it is fun to que with all ur friends....
tough dilemma ...
my solution is to make a single que option for only single players and a group option for any other group make up.
perhaps it would work like the find group option we have for instances
02/18/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Imback
the point is the single que system is to promote multiplayer interaction between people who can not group together on their own.
This makes no sense... BGs are team activities. Most pug players are no better than bots... they run around like idiots just attacking other players, with no coordination or thought. If you try to organize them you either get no response or something stupid like "umadbro".

my solution is to make a single que option for only single players and a group option for any other group make up.
This is just a knee-jerk reaction with zero thought or analysis. What would a premade vs premade queue be? It would be an RBG. Only a moron would do an RBG for BG rewards. Please try to put a little thought in before you make a suggestion next time.

I guarantee your "single que" option would have you waiting for 10-20 minutes, but if that's what you really want. I say that because even those who que with 1 other person would not be queuing in the single que option... Idk for a fact, but I will bet anything there are far more 2-5 groups than there are single ques. And there are probably far more 2-5 ques than there are full premades. GL with your single queuing if they do that. I solo que right now as is, win some lose some, but if they ever did implement this, I would simply find 1 other person just for the shorter que time.
02/18/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Quint
single queue option is what i want why do you care if i have to wait for a queue.

Because it lowers the overall queuing pool for both single and group queuers, meaning that you getting a single player queue will slow down my group queue and vice versa.
can't wait for the first day of 5.2 and the gear grind with a full premade. it will go much faster than when I had no gear.
02/18/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Quint
why do you care if i have to wait for a queue.

Because that means I have to wait for a que, when I am perfectly content how things are, and so are the majority of people. The ones crying they are beat by premade after premade, I guarantee are just making excuses for their team. Solo queuing, just won 4 bgs in a row this morning, a couple by a large margin where maybe alliance thought it was a premade? Except, it wasn't.