Firelands at 90

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Okay, experienced PvEers.

What's the minimum number of level 90s you'd think could finish firelands...both heroic and normal? Presume a healer and DPS, perhaps a tank.
Some classes can probably solo normal 10 man. I know a number of people in my guild that solo Alysrazor for a shot at her mount every week.
Ive only tried with 3, but it felt like overkill at points.
I've been in a group of 9 level 90s that couldn't kill H Beth
Staghelm can be hilarious with small groups. Last time we did him he stayed in Cat form the entire time, and by the end was jumping so fast he never actually had time to melee.

Also he hit his cap for stacks.
Staghelm can be hilarious with small groups. Last time we did him he stayed in Cat form the entire time, and by the end was jumping so fast he never actually had time to melee.

Also he hit his cap for stacks.

I wondeered about that. He requires 7 people in front to chang form, so if you have fewer than 7 then he would in theory stay cat the whole time.

What is the stack cap and did you have enough DPS to kill the adds?
Mionelol solo-ed all 7 bosses in Fireland almost 3 months ago... 2 should be enough...

edit: it was normal, by the way...
Spriests and mages have soloed H Alysrazor at 85 afaik.
02/13/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Ninjablaze
Some classes can probably solo normal 10 man. I know a number of people in my guild that solo Alysrazor for a shot at her mount every week.

Alysrazor is a gimmick fight. Once I have my ret 4 pc. she never even get a chance to land.

Not sure the others are soloable yet. Baleroc is definitely a hard one.

We cleared it with 3 without any issues.
02/14/2013 01:01 AMPosted by Rasul
We cleared it with 3 without any issues.

Heroic? Torment seems like it'd be a pain in the !@# to heal through on Heroic with so few and the guarantee that you'll spread Tormented.
yeah, the only real sticking point is going to be heroic Bale since you can run out of soakers in a hurry. Stag is also annoying with less than 7 but at least he won't bascially one shot you.

Normals are a joke.
Heroic Ragnaros still need a pretty full group. You can 1 heal it though.

But it's still unforgiving if people don't follow mechanics.

In fact, you can probably do it with less, but bringing a full group makes the thing trivial as you don't get any meteor.