Old school Runescape!

Games, Gaming and Hardware
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/2007---old-school-runescape-you-vote

Read this and please show up for the voting, old school scape was so much fun and 2007 was imo their prime. just hoping to see others who play or have played help rebirth RS!
Hot damn, thanks for sharing this! I loved RuneScape before grand exchange, quest arrows, etc. showed up.
Crud, members only to vote. The people who are members now probably pay because they like how the game is now. The people who like oldschool RuneScape only hop on every once in awhile and probably aren't subscribed anymore.

I can't vote 3:
I bought membership just to vote in the poll for this. I started around Christmas 2004, and I really enjoyed the game up until around the end of 2007. I'm so excited for this. :x
2007..... I would have gotten my first 99 skill by then. Oh those were the days.
sitting on 40k votes now guys, get them votes in and before you know it I'll be in sweet disposition. I'm semi devastated they could not recover the old bh.=/
I remember this game when it was using horrid isometric graphics...

my very first experience was getting murdered by a man wearing long pants in a bright orange shirt because he felt like it while trying to learn how to collect sticks...
Crud, members only to vote. The people who are members now probably pay because they like how the game is now. The people who like oldschool RuneScape only hop on every once in awhile and probably aren't subscribed anymore.

I can't vote 3:

I just checked it out too. That sucks. It should also be open to people with old accounts as well.

Still though, nice to hear about this. If they actually went through with recreating old school servers, I might play that game again.

if you pay the membership now and you vote you won't have to pay for the first month of membership to play old school and since it already reached 50k you will contribute to lowering the cost while paying in advance for your membership.
Oh I sure hope this happens. Used to play it a lot up until the the HD update.
Then again I was 10 years old when i first started playing... Probably won't seem as amazing to me as it was then. Meh, still would play it!
I'm pretty pumped about this as well I quit in 2006 for world of warcraft, but i doubt it was much different after that. the votes have been going up and up, at 107,127 now soo its definitely going to be made..lets hope it hits at least 250k so they know people are serious about it. but it seems to be going up fast...every time i refresh the number is higher