Bringing account up to date on an old PC

Technical Support
So the graphics card on my current computer died on me, and until I can get a new one, I'm stuck on my old computer. However, this computer only has WoW up to Wrath, while of course I have everything up to and including MoP on the no longer functioning computer. How do I bring this computer up-to-date? I saw the game download client in my account management - will that download everything for me or is that just the free trial version? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!
Just allow time for the Launcher to update your software and you should be good to go.
Nope, the old Wrath launcher that appears says it can't connect, and when I try to start the game (ah, Sindragosa's roar brings back memories lol), it says it needs to update, tries to start to download a patch, then says it's unable to do so...
02/14/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Demetrialos
How do I bring this computer up-to-date? I saw the game download client in my account management - will that download everything for me or is that just the free trial version? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Go ahead and download that, it will bring you up to date.