Exousia

Baelgun
Anyone from Exousia still play on this server?
Exousia from Greymane?
Yea a bunch xfer here a long time ago I was just curious.
Yea I remember when a bunch of us Greymane people came over at once, I am not sure if people still play here but I hope you run into someone that would be awesome.

Do you remember anyone in particular I could look out for? No idea if Kallozar or any of those big names still play but you just spurred a whole pile of nostalgia for me

Best of luck!
lol. Kallozar, <Purple Eater of Exousia>. I remember running into him, while leveling my first toon. Definitely, set the gear standard for what a real raider should look like.
Bloodlust has the remaining Exousia as far as I know. I'll direct them this way. There's roughly 8 or so in the guild.
Kallo does still play, Inani ran into him the other day in LFR. Also, I love you Mass.
lol. Kallozar, <Purple Eater of Exousia>. I remember running into him, while leveling my first toon. Definitely, set the gear standard for what a real raider should look like.

Haha yea he was definitely decked, I remember doing timed Strath runs with him and he would just tank as fury with his Thunderfury and run the place over.

Also Hypno I miss you and your body
you guys are gross
nou