[CS Lounge] Bunny Hop

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
02/20/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Hippeaux
I'm craving a pineapple doughnut, and have been for 3 days now. Getting to the point where I'm ready to say hang the consequences and walk up to 7-11 and get one! :(

That sounds delicious!

And the walk to 7-11 will burn the calories so it's win/win, right?

Nope. I have gestational diabetes. No doughnuts, or fried food, or cakes or things like that until July.
02/20/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Ambermist

That sounds delicious!

Nope. I have gestational diabetes. No doughnuts, or fried food, or cakes or things like that until July.

You may be able to just eat like a bite (enough to trick your craving, but not enough to cause health problems)?

You may be able to just eat like a bite (enough to trick your craving, but not enough to cause health problems)?

Possibly. Going to ask the doc that on Monday. Then its just a case of having enough self control to just eat a bite :P
Feed the rest to husband-creature
/sigh

Still stuck in this helm. :(
Oh HAI guys!! <3
02/20/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
Feed the rest to husband-creature

He made a horrid face when informed of the very existence of pineapple glazed doughnuts :P

/sigh

/comforting huggles

I could let LilG out of her box for you to set fire to, would that make you feel better?
02/20/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Killercaitie

It's a consipiracy.
*pokes head in*

/wave

*quietly leaves thread*

Really wish our raid ID hadn't just broken. I figured why not stop by and say hi while I wait.
Thanks to Paelgladwiel for helping to un-stick my raid group. Too bad our ID is broken for the night. :)
/comforting huggles

I could let LilG out of her box for you to set fire to, would that make you feel better?

I want my mask... I can't even set things on fire as much when I'm this sad D;
If you can get through the production values, or lack thereof, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are some excellent stories. I first discovered Dr. Who during the Tom Bakers years, so they'll always be my favorite. Most people can handle the childish "special effects" now days. Its a shame. They're missing out.

Yes, the Aztec episode reminded me of some of the old Dark Shadow episodes that I remember watching ages ago. One of those "hey, remember these? Let's play them for a new generation". It didn't last long but it was interesting to see.

I like special effects but story is more important in my opinion. I can deal with the horrible rubber masks and the tiny model props. :D

02/20/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Lissanna
Thanks to Paelgladwiel for helping to un-stick my raid group. Too bad our ID is broken for the night. :)

I still think a soft reset should work. If you have time to give it a try.
02/20/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Vrakthris
I still think a soft reset should work. If you have time to give it a try.

Everyone got too impatient to wait, so we're just trying tomorrow. lol
/comforting huggles

I want my mask... I can't even set things on fire as much when I'm this sad D;

But... but... I'm so little, and cute, and easy to enrage!
02/20/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Lootgnomette

I can just set husband-creature on fire though...

That sounds delicious!

: (

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps just some pineapple by itself would stave off the craving without violating doctors orders?
02/20/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Lootgnomette

OH hai you.

I have a lovely soup here would you like to get in... I mean have some?
02/20/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I can just set husband-creature on fire though...

..is he hairy? ..because that would just smell BAD. >_<

No doughnuts, or fried food, or cakes or things like that until July.

there are plenty of cakes which are fine for diabetics.. google will hook you up..

check out this one.. mmmm

http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/sugar-free-banana-cake-L9730.html
grr.
now i want cake.
..is he hairy? ..because that would just smell BAD. >_<

He has hair almost down to his waist, yes.

(Also, bookmarked that recipe. Thanks! ♥)

OH hai you.

I have a lovely soup here would you like to get in... I mean have some?

We've talked about this, Jixxy...