RP reroll guild inquiry

Earthen Ring
Hey there everyone, I'm starting up a fresh reroll rp guild and we are currently trying to decide on a realm to call our home.

( our current website : http://z13.invisionfree.com/RPReroll/index.php?act=idx )

The whole point is to get a fresh start (which I'm sure a lot of people could use after 8 years of this game) and begin the journey with connections already formed, so that they can grow as you level and be apart of your story. For instance, how often do you get to roll a character and have someone roll with you as a brother, father, or a friend from the third war?

Anyways, that is what we are all about, we are going to be horde side, and I was wondering how the rp and community is here? How active is the rp community in engaging with one another, planning events, pressing rivalries and alliances, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer my questions.
Ah you guys have your own site, very cool. I'll give it a looksie.
Hey there, Grimrune. Welcome to the ER forums.

Gronix already covered one of the most important elements of ER roleplay, which is our player-run roleplay network. I highly recommend that you browse and take a look at the red side of roleplay there.

A few more resources include rolling an alt ingame and joining the OOC community roleplay channel, /forthehorde. The Alliance has its /forthealliance version as well.

Regarding Horde roleplay, I can't speak to it directly due to mainly playing Allianceside. However, here are some guilds where you can find people to speak to about Horde roleplay here on ER:

Tears of Draenor
Wolves of Norgannon
Wretched Souls
Swindlecrank Cartel
Grey Tiger Tong
Blood of the Rose

Best of luck!