Havoc and BF/Fear

Warlock
Post Limit:
According to the tool tip I can cast any "single target spell" at both targets up to 3 times or a single CB. I've been trying to use this more for CC lately though than for damage and while I'm positive that Mortal Coil is working on both targets, I don't think that BF is. Testing it in BGs is always a problem but I was hoping someone could clarify that it does/doesn't work or if it even works with regular fear.

Thanks in advance,

Brym
Havoc just copies damage dealing spells, thus death coil will copy, but fear won't.
Death Coil doesn't actually do damage, anymore.

Fear can't be copied because it's limited to one target at a time. You can't Fear another target without breaking the first target out of Fear, thus you can't copy Fear onto a second target.

Dunno about Blood Horror, though. It should work, considering it can be spell reflected.
Fear (or blood fear) don't work with havoc because there's a limit of 1 target on it:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=5782

Fear Restrictions
Damage caused may cancel fear. Limit 1 target.

Mortal Coil doesn't have such limitation (because it has a cooldown) so you can effectively CC two targets using havoc + coil.

If you sacrifice a succubus, you get seduction. Seduction doesn't have a target limit, so you can use havoc + seduction on two targets. However keep in mind Seduction is also channeled.

If you sacrifice a Felhunter, you get Spell lock. Spell lock, like Seduction, doesn't have a target limit, so you can also Havoc + Spell lock to silence/counter two casters at once.

I'll test the new Blood Horror on the PTR. I don't think it will horrify two targets, but if it does, it will be hilarious.
TBH I'm surprised that fear doesn't work. I like the horrify+spell lock combo though, I'll have to try that tonight.

On a related note, if I get a player target <20% while havoc is up on someone else, will the Shadowburn hit both? Again, my impression is that it's not working, presumably because the other target isn't <20% but I thought I'd ask.
TBH I'm surprised that fear doesn't work. I like the horrify+spell lock combo though, I'll have to try that tonight.

On a related note, if I get a player target <20% while havoc is up on someone else, will the Shadowburn hit both? Again, my impression is that it's not working, presumably because the other target isn't <20% but I thought I'd ask.

oh it works

Havoc + Shadowburn is one of our key moves.
oh it worksHavoc + Shadowburn is one of our key moves
Can you do it off a pet? I'm thinking of mages here or maybe hunters and DKs. Also, does the LoS to the Havoc'd target matter? when I CB stuff with havoc I only have to have the primary target in sight, it always seems to find the other target even if I'm not looking that way. I'm thinking of a situation where you pull a pet behind a pillar, bring it down and SB it to kill the master even though he's LoS to me.
The "havoc the owner, shadowburn a pet who is 20%" is pretty situational to setup but pretty powerful. A dispel of havoc (most good healers will dispel it) and its gone or they can just heal the pet out of execute range.

You used to be able to do it off a banished water ele repeatedly but that got hotfixed really really fast.