The Church now recruiting

Stormreaver
Hello thanks for clicking to see what my thread was all about. (:

I started a new guild here with the intentions of having a fun leveling and social experience. The guild was built by but not only for Christians....WOAH CHRISTIAN GUILD TROLL TIME!!!! lol but seriously it is not a you must be a Jesus lover to join what I mean by this is that our guild prides itself on having a clean guild chat and good attitudes and the right to speak freely of your faith in our guild we do not force you to be christian or any of the sort we are merely founded with a Christian influence.

Now the guild is new as of valentines day 2013 so it's rather small when posted we had 15members raised from 1 no charter sigs stayed but with your help we can allow casual players or just good people that play a lot a place to feel welcome and can expect a clean environment.

So what about raiding? I do plan on doing some casual guild raids in the future but not with only 15 member lol If you are new to wow and would like to learn how to raid when you hit 90 you are certainly welcome cause we were all new once right?

Does Blizzard disagree with us? IMHO this is not against the ToU because this is not a religion guild its merely run by and with traits from one and there is no discrimination.

All members in this guild can invite and that will never change but my only rules of the guild are to keep in mind what this guild's foundation is and be cool to everyone be nice and please refrain from trolling for it gives your guild a bad name to some. To receive an INV simply just pst a member of the church by typing /who the church and psting a member we are all nice don't worry :D or simply send me an in game mail and ill friend you also you may use the guild finder option which is available to you ONLY if you are guildless the hotkey default is J.

Thanks for your interest have a wonderful day and if you leave a comment please keep in mind this is a guild ad not a Religious movement don't get yourself banned from the forums

-Sinedea
bump
members have increased by a little bit but it's a start :D hit lvl 2 still recruiting more plz pst i don't bite
The Church? You have to be joking...
02/17/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Valorak
The Church? You have to be joking...
typical ignorant people i think i made a joke about ppl making comments like these in my first post...shows how predictable you are

oh and thx for bumping my post
It's not ignorance. I just think it's funny someone would actually make a guild based on Christianity.
02/17/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Valorak
It's not ignorance. I just think it's funny someone would actually make a guild based on Christianity.

thx for bumping me again
LOL why do you have a warlock in your guild? I don't think warlocks fit the Christian image.
02/18/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Kruil
LOL why do you have a warlock in your guild? I don't think warlocks fit the Christian image.

because it's a game? I would hope you could establish the difference i'm not extremist bro i just like playing the game with ppl who don't hate cause its a popular thing to do (:
02/19/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Sinedea
because it's a game? I would hope you could establish the difference i'm not extremist bro i just like playing the game with ppl who don't hate cause its a popular thing to do (:

Looks like someone missed the joke.
02/19/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Surya

Looks like someone missed the joke.

there was a "joke" in this? only joke I see is a misinformed troll
02/19/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Jeenx
This guild is a farce! I'm creating a new guild called "The Chantry". No mages allowed.
Hah Dragon Age reference
Oooo, can i be a alter boy? Except not the ones that take it up the backdoor. Well, maybe depends on how much you pay me.
Still recruiting and continuing to live and let live if you are interested in joining please by all means send me request all members can inv :D
24 And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Stop fighting with people.