Ravenholdt and CRZ

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
Hi everyone. Just a quick question. Do players on Ravenholdt see other players through CRZ?
I was told that being PVP-RP and alone in its time zone, that due to the server matching rules it wasn't matched with anyone else.

Just curious, heard someone mention it and wanted to know if its true.

Used to play here myself.... I miss you <Reckoning Day> :(
You don't see anyone from other realms unless someone from Ravenholdt has brought them here by grouping with them.
Thanks for the quick reply, and I just saw the general forum recruitment thread a few down
Awww <3 It's nice being missed. You should wander back here and see how things are these days ^_^ We're getting some new players with Durh's thread and it's very exciting!
Well, personally I left around mid-to-late 11' because of population issues (aka, I'm part of the problem). I was bored after my guild lost its magic and hadn't quite felt at home anywhere else, but more than anything I was frustrated at spending 5 to 10+ minutes running around areas such as Molten Front or Tol Barad to find Alliance to PVP (was Horde back then). So... after a couple of months of frozen account I picked up and moved to an absurdly imbalanced server to scratch that itch.
Ah, I see. Well, if you want to come back, it looks like we're getting a nice influx of people here. We do know that there's a population issue, but hopefully we'll be able to, in some way, reverse that a little bit.

Plus, if you're Alliance, there are plenty of targets running out and about!
The way that we are now as opposed to a year ago at this time... Well, we've gotten a lot better. People finally started caring and if they keep it up, who knows what could happen? ;D
02/16/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Alkaïd
The way that we are now as opposed to a year ago at this time... Well, we've gotten a lot better. People finally started caring and if they keep it up, who knows what could happen? ;D

Also, the quitters have quit. With the dwindling sound from the Debbie Downer corner, we can focus on repairs and rebuilding instead of trying to hold Eeyore's.... hoof all the time.