Finally a xmog that shows our Libram!

Paladin
My belt xmog(yes sadly just noticed this belt) is the current holy pally pvp belt. (honor)

For all those wanting to see a Libram on their pally, seems like Blizz is finally taking some small steps!

(sadly doesn't show atm of this post so idk when it will refresh and show new belt xmog)

Note: Apparently it does not show on armory : \ so you have to check it out on your own!
Been using the same belt for months, now, and it still doesn't show on Armory. Not just us, either, as certain Monk belts (from their class training quests during leveling) don't seem to display properly.
02/19/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Been using the same belt for months, now, and it still doesn't show on Armory. Not just us, either, as certain Monk belts (from their class training quests during leveling) don't seem to display properly.

Interesting
It seems like something to do with special belt buckles. Perhaps an extra asset that simply isn't being read by armory.
02/19/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Snozberries
It seems like something to do with special belt buckles. Perhaps an extra asset that simply isn't being read by armory.

probably.

oh well, it looks amazing in-game.
Checked it out and adds a nice extra flair to my mog. Thanks for the heads up.
02/20/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Destin

Yeah np bro, idk exactly what bhappening to the blue pvp set when 5.2 comes out and for all I know they wont sell it anymore so trying to let others know before it's gone!
Just found this belt TODAY and then happened upon this thread. Couldn't be happier!
02/20/2013 05:06 AMPosted by Greengoo
Just found this belt TODAY and then happened upon this thread. Couldn't be happier!

Haha ikr
This thread is awesome, thanks for the tip. Now I has libram!
02/20/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Walkover
This thread is awesome, thanks for the tip. Now I has libram!

Yeah np bro, and apparently the next holy belt(epic one currently conquest cost) has a Libram as well! Recolor of this one.
It hadn't even occurred to me that it was a libram. I just went on calling it a stupid looking fanny pack.
02/20/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Jakosta

Yeah np bro, idk exactly what bhappening to the blue pvp set when 5.2 comes out and for all I know they wont sell it anymore so trying to let others know before it's gone!

Not to worry, the belt will be craftable by Blacksmiths (chance to be learned through Lightning Steel Ingot creation once a day) next patch. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=93533
02/21/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Airc

Not to worry, the belt will be craftable by Blacksmiths (chance to be learned through Lightning Steel Ingot creation once a day) next patch. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=93533

interesting, good to know!