5.2 Enh Shaman Buff?

Arenas
Hey guys, as the title indicates, I have an idea for Enh shaman survivability.
SO, I haven't had a chance to thoroughly think of the repercussions of this so it might sound crazy. Since it appears most of the this game is plagued right now by non dynamic, mindless cc abilities and that's what people want to get away from, how about we introduce the option ( since the lightning shield and defensive charges idea seems to have not gone through) to equip a shield and lava lash can be used as a defensive ability? I mean, you have to interpret whether you want to damage or defend, which doesn't make it a mashing of buttons. It needs something against physical damage, so possibly physical damage reduction, or a great chance to block for a couple of seconds? I honestly don't think Enh has it THAT bad with casters, but when it comes to physical (hunters included) Enh will make any player want to pull their hair out. Our class has a history of being tank-like of using shields (picking 10% mana which did nothing over shield spec vanilla-tbc). I think its a good response to our problem, as seeing our "high damage" is prohibiting us from getting any attention.
bump for the sake of me not going restro next season
The blizzard development team was one-shot by a windfury crit back in vanilla, and swore never to let enhancement do well ever again.
02/21/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Gruklaar
development team was one-shot by a windfury crit back in vanilla, and swore never to let enhancement do well ever again.

Well at least bring back unstoppable force!
there has been hundreds of threads, not even joking, between shaman forums ptr discussion and arena forums on how to fix dps shamans. blizzard does not care about them. any suggestion for them especially one coming this late will fall on def ears, sorry.
ya man, too late. Just get take it from the rogues and sit there waiting for control of your character again.