Tauren Marines in 5.2

Emerald Dream
((

The Tauren Marine Corps has been playing with the idea of starting a "progression" RBG team. We have limited experience, but we are wanting to do this to get better. There are a few classes we are interested in talking to, so if you don't have a solid team set for next season and would like one then head on over to www.taurenmarinecorps.com.

Speaking of classes.... Looking for a healer or two. Prefer sham/mw/pally/drood, as we are stocked on priest. Also looking for a FC. I've considered it on my druid or warrior, but it would mean gearing all over again. Lastly would be rogue/lock/mage... in any order.

If this sounds like something that would interest you then hit one of us up in game with details! This isn't something that will require you to join the Marines, but honestly.... why wouldn't you??

MOO-RAH!!!!

-Storm
))
You don't have to regear your warrior. There isn't a tank set. The only think you have to do is adjust your gems, reforge and enchants. And if you're just starting out, I wouldn't stress about perfect optimization.

Good luck.
You don't have to regear your warrior. There isn't a tank set. The only think you have to do is adjust your gems, reforge and enchants. And if you're just starting out, I wouldn't stress about perfect optimization.

Good luck.

((

First off thank you for the luck! Second.. He isn't really in anything more than the honor gear. Think it would be worth starting now and hitting it a little under the curve for 5.2?

))

Good luck.

((

First off thank you for the luck! Second.. He isn't really in anything more than the honor gear. Think it would be worth starting now and hitting it a little under the curve for 5.2?

))

Here is what I recommend you guys do.

RBG queue times at your level are about 3 minutes. For an inexperienced team, I would tank your MMR (that's your internal rating used to match up against comparable rated teams - which is different than your "current rating" that is displayed in your armory) by AFKing out of your match right away. You don't get a deserter debuff by doing that for RBGs. Keep doing that until your team MMR is around 1,300 and then really start to play. It shouldn't take long to do this.

It's good for your team morale to play against teams at your skill/gear level, which is why you want to start lower than a default 1500 MMR. I wouldn't stress about gear. Just get your guys in there and compete at the right MMR so that games are a challenge and fun.

As for an honor geared tank, that's fine. After all, only. 2 out of 7 maps are FC anyways.
((

Let's get it on.

))
(( I wish you the best of luck on your RBGs! :) ))
((

Storm, whisper me in game, Machik here is feral, and with just a bit of reforging/gemming, he can switch to tank. Or you can use Tiponi if you'd like, who is my warrior. I've tanked RBGs before. Machik can also heal, though I'm only honor geared as a healer.

Anyways, we should chit/chat.

))
Tauren Marines. And Not A Single Horde Died That Day.
02/15/2013 05:14 AMPosted by Phykor
Tauren Marines. And Not A Single Horde Died That Day.

Indeed they did not, for the Tauren Marine Corps strategized a victory over the Alliance! MOORAH!
((

Still looking for caster dps and a rogue. Anyone out there looking for a weekly group to grow with then look no more! The Marines want YOU!!!

))
For years Teio had lived by a code. He was a Marine. He lived to protect others, but it seemed that some didn't understand him. His lust for battle. His unwavering trust in the Marines next to him. His faith in the Bull to his left or right had saved countless lives. A bond forged in blood and fire and battle. Memories he would never forget, even if he wanted.

"They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the Bull next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is."

-Teio "Stormful" Ragetotem

((
Still looking for more interested in RBGs. Season is starting soon!!
))
Gl in RBGs but I gotta ask
Is Tauren Marines the same Tauren Marine Corps or is this a different guild entirely? Been wondering that for awhile ))
((

Thanks on the GL!

Our guild tag is Tauren Marines.

Our RP story is we are the Tauren Marine Corps.

Our website with all the fun stuff is www.taurenmarinecorps.com

MOO-RAH!!

))
[[ Tauren Marines = Tauren Marine Corps = TMC

From what I remember ( which isn't a lot concerning how much I need the study) the name was changed to make it sound more fluent. You wouldn't call in the Marine Corps, you would call in the Marines. Etc.

-Horrere]]
((

Let's get this to page 1. Got some stuff coming up this week. If you're interested... we're still looking!!!

-Storm

))
(( I like seeing you guys around more often, looking forward to seeing you participating in WPvP (hopefully) more often. Bump for the Taurens!! ))