To blizzard...

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
ITT: There is crying over RNG and forgetting that the "R" stands for "Random" and not "Required". Nothing to see here.
02/19/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Suda
ITT: There is crying over RNG and forgetting that the "R" stands for "Random" and not "Required". Nothing to see here.

No, it stands for "Requested". It's supposed to give me what I want, when I want it ;P
ive ran all the LFR's for only 2 weeks and already almost have a full LFR set lmao sounds like your luck sucks and not blizzards loot system
02/19/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Lerzhul
The current LFR loot system should be a lesson, imho... to some players who need to understand that if THEY can't behave, then Blizzard will "fix" it... and people may not like the fix anymore than they did what was going on before.

Perhaps they should really "fix" it. Aka remove it. :)

There's nothing wrong with it. I quite like it.
Tuesday on the forums:

Morning - QQ threads about maintenance
Afternoon - QQ threads about RNG
02/19/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Möö
as i said ive done it 4 times 2 on my warrior after which i quit him for good out of frustration of not upgrading my charecter and now this is my second week on my priest all in all 4 weeks no gear

You did it twice and quit? Really?
02/19/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Stoutlager

No, it stands for "Requested". It's supposed to give me what I want, when I want it ;P

You're right. Requested is a much better-fitting word. I just couldn't think of it at the moment.
oh lordy lord lord these tears are so delicious
It's an older blog article Dev Watercooler - Mists of Pandaria Looting Explained but it's still relevant and goes over the philosophy behind the changes to Raid Finder loot. (Also good reading for those wearing Rose Colored Goggles.)

To the OP, please review the Code of Conduct and stop attacking posters for not agreeing with you.
02/19/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Kynlay
You know you can raid without full LFR gear?. If you want a 100% chance to get gear get some valor points and go to the vendor. LFR isn't meant to be a way to fully gear up.

Wrong - stop spreading this ignorant misinformation. Blizzard has acknowledged LFR as a progression path.
They have?

I thought Blizzard said LFR was there for people who wanted to see end game content, not to gear up to raid..

RNG is RNG my friend nothing you can do about it, better than the old system where people would ninja an item because they could...
They have?

I thought Blizzard said LFR was there for people who wanted to see end game content, not to gear up to raid..

You know that's not logical at all. Seeing the content so people will just run it once right? Yeah that's stupid. Obviously you can do LFR to get gear for normals or higher difficulties , same way you can buy valor gear. It's a route of progression. Hell they're upgrading the LFR loot bag to contain mounts, pets, random grey goods (random gold amount), and many other goodies and even increasing LFR difficulty with the new wipe system.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/252662-lfr-50-boss-suggestion/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6533613544#4

From a blue poster concerning gear

"Which is exactly the opposite of what LFR is supposed to do. It should be a venue of character progression for those players. Arbitrarily punishing them so they join raids would defeat the purpose of it in the first place. The gear is already lower ilvl, and the other rewards from Raid Finder are lower as well. "
It's been proven* that they bombed the healer gear drops to try to force healers back to LFR for longer than a DPS would be doing it. Also, horrendous luck.

* denotes anecdotal evidence
YOur LFR loot system SUCKS...

I have run LFR and SHA for a month now on 2 toons (4 times) And i have not gotten a SINGLE peice of gear even tho i have a 15% chance yea right blizz i swear if i dont get anything in this next run i will not renew my sub, it is beyond rediculous that you gate all the items to help get a higher item level behind a stupid rep grind but you also make its painful to gear through LFR and get into real raids with some kind of head start

So as i said one last chance or i am done and will not renew my sub

Man you would have hated this game when it was actually difficult to get gear.
ONLY 40 or 25 man raids so if your guild sucked have fun in greens literally.
TWO tier tokens dropped from a boss in 25 man raids, hope you saved your dragon kill points.
Constructive thread topic is super constructive.

/sarcasm
It's an older blog article [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4736886"]Dev Watercooler - Mists of Pandaria Looting Explained[/url] but it's still relevant and goes over the philosophy behind the changes to Raid Finder loot. (Also good reading for those wearing Rose Colored Goggles.)

To the OP, please review the [url="http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct"]Code of Conduct[/url] and stop attacking posters for not agreeing with you.

Can we keep him??

/pet