How's horde pvp on this server?

Stormreaver
Post Limit:
Taintedroses:

NO! we dont want u! go away! the allies are already endangered.... save the allies!!!! stay over there!!! (hiss)

<3
Some people in here are actually bragging about PvP achievs and raiding achievs? This tickles my tum tum
idk I run into a lot of rolling thunder and KORE these days.. they are not to bad. The guys from Kore seem friendly after u go toe to toe with them.. yes I think the allies need to start recruiting some allies back to your own side.. what few allies who pvp that are left are pretty bad !@#! they stand alone and do a awesome job of it too. tough little buggers! go underdogs!!!

Sometimes I think youre on something, Tainted
Horde is bad on this server. 1/10 would not bang,
Need more Jeenx rage. The dude has only 1196 rating, his rbg rate is just how hard he is carried. What is really sad is the dude can't even do pve scripted fights. Bro couldn't lift if he had two trainers there doing the work for him. Damn pleb.
http://postimg.org/image/yvidfgki1/ <--- That's some heavy liftin'.

Haters gonna hate.
http://postimg.org/image/yvidfgki1/ <--- That's some heavy liftin'.

Haters gonna hate.

That's it? That is all you did for damage? This is all the proof of your skill you have?

Oh man that is just to good. Sorry I laughed for a good 15 minutes upon seeing that image. It started hurting around the five minute mark though so I guess you got some points for inflicting pain. But dude you are a hunter.... how did you do so little damage? Did you just have a bad case of the !@#$s and had to keep running to the bathroom? Honestly what the heck happened in there to have you do so damn bad?
^ lol
Jeenx for president.
Jeenx for president.

Hi I'm Jeenx, and I aprove this message.
I'm totally fine with the number of horde vs Alliance. Go horde dude! Lots of players to help you out and show u crap.
I'm totally fine with the number of horde vs Alliance. Go horde dude! Lots of players to help you out and show u crap.

Hi Tyrant.
02/20/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Aokiji
Wpvp is good b/c of the 1.1:1 ratio, but our ladders for Arenas/RBGs are !@#$ compared to your stacked faction side realms like KT/Sargearas.

I think you are missing a 1 in that 11.1:1 ratio

True
The world pvp is just fine here. Granted the Alliance chose the WORST place to have a quest boss npc (the sunreaver robot), but on nights they dont need to kill that thing it's business as usual.

Alliance have been sighted roaming the isle in packs when going it solo simply isn't safe anymore. Caution is advised, as they will likely try to inflict the same degree (but certainly not the repetition) of ganking we serve to them each night.

Honestly, if they stopped fighting back, Hex and Gob and I might have to find another server to move to lol.
Or you could man up and roll Alliance on this server. Just sayin...
lol hi heaven! nope not on anything just a happy friendly nice chick <3
and I go where hex, bro and gob go...
lol hi heaven! nope not on anything just a happy friendly nice chick <3
and I go where hex, bro and gob go...

Mmm, that leash...
I know I got something pervy for this.... crap im to tierd to think straight again
(insert some random pervy dominating sex joke here)
i'll let u imagine something good.. wait I mean bad LOL
Some of you endangered species (aka alliance) will be supporting roles in this new video I'm making. =p
ooo a hunting film sweet whos the trophy guild?