looking to transfer

Area 52
IL 486 holy pally looking to transfer to Area 52. looking to get into raiding. My work does require me to take call, how ever in the last few months I haven't had a issue with missing raids.
add me to battletag would like to talk we raid tue and sun 9-12:30 est
Looks like you might be a great fit for Vindicate! We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10ST (Also Eastern time) 6/6 MSV. Looking for a big heroic push come 5.2. Please send me a in-game wisper or mail response if you are interested. You will be 2 healing almost everything with my alt, Restò.
You look like you might also be a great fit for Amicus Fortis. We are currently seeking a healer for a core raid spot. We raid 10 man 3 nights a week. Thurs 8p-10p and Sat/SUn 8p-11p. If your interested in more info hit me up in game or check out and app our Website at www.amicusfortis52@enjin.com Also Check out our recruiting post for more info here is a link. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924333400#2
10/16 guild Raids Fri-Sat (sometimes Sunday) from 10pm-1am.
recently transferred to Area 52 was ranked 5th Server back in Cata on old server.
add TheTruth#1590 if you are interested!!
Area 52 is quite the place for new transfers, and my guild is no exception. We are a group of adults looking to get back into raiding after our old server died out. If you are interested in a structured raiding environment lead by an experienced gm, check out our website!

We will be raiding Monday, Wednesday and Sunday from 6:30 to 10 est. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or our gm Falaise. If you like what you see, feel free to apply on our site. I hope to hear back from you soon!!