This is a nerf in a sea of buffs (Troll?)

Warrior
"Recklessness – We are going to lower Recklessness to 3 min cooldown, 30% crit (down from 5 min, 50%). We will have to adjust the Glyph of Recklessness and T14 4pc (and probably other mechanics I forgot) to keep them at the same relative power. We’re trying to move away from very long cooldowns, especially those without a lot of visual noise (e.g. a 1 min Army of the Dead would be pretty annoying to see, but Recklessness is pretty chill). It would let Recklessness line up better with Skull Banner (and maybe we would eventually just merge the two buttons), and have the added bonus of reducing warrior burst in PvP while still giving them more frequent use of the CD to avoid that all eggs in one basket feeling"

But we will have a lower burst AND still unable to reach a frost mage or hunter that root us all the time, and in that particular second when we got them, our damage will be under the necessary to kill'em.
02/22/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Algoz
But we will have a lower burst AND still unable to reach a frost mage or hunter that root us all the time, and in that particular second when we got them, our damage will be under the necessary to kill'em.

I hate to say this but mages are the kings of pvp. I wouldn't expect that to change any time soon.

As for hunters watch where they drop traps and stop walking into them, that puts a lot of pressure on them. Yes I know they have other abilities, but so do we. And traps are the easiest thing to control.
idk about this nerf. I feel we are punished for some reason...
-25% damage to execute
+10% damage increase to BT
+5% damage increase to RB

Ws doesn't need to be buffed due to BS procs making it free, and this way we can still keep damage on par without see a 5% damage nerf to fury
is he trolling? sea of buffs....lol

Actually Warriors for the most part have seen several buffs and changes this PTR. Here's a list of all the buffs that are still in play, despite the nerf being reverted.

• All Warriors benefiting from 50% More haste from passive stats and consumables.
  • Base Damage increase on Shield Slam (Scaling nerfed a bit)
  • Base Damage increase on Revenge (Scaling nerfed a bit)
  • Bloodsurge now causes wildstrike to have a rage cost of 0.
  • Deep Wounds now deals 100% More damage for Arms.
  • Sudden Death now procs off of Strikes of Opportunity
  • Slam damage increased by 30%
  • Taste for Blood Reworked for Arms
  • Bladestorm now makes the warrior immune to disarm
  • Stormbolt now deals 125% Weapon Damage (Up from 100%)
  • Enraged Regeneration now Costs 30 rage, down from 60.
  • Impending Victory will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%)
  • Whirlwind now costs 20 rage (was 30) for Arms Warriors. The cost is unchanged for Fury Warriors.
  • The only nerfs we're sustaining are ones to Shockwave's Duration if you miss multiple targets, Defensive Stance being nerfed by 10% for Arms and Fury, and gaining less rage on Second Wind when stunned.

If that's not a sea of buffs, I don't know what is.

Some of those "buffs" are actually nerfs or have a net-even effect. Also, the quantity of buffs pales in comparison to the severity of nerfs. None of those buffs will matter in pvp when warriors will be dealing less burst and cc while receiving 25% more damage.