Im so sad and tired from all this nerfs

Warrior
So blizzard smple dont stop...we got nerfed in every aspect dps, cc, burst, survival and now execute....warrios are not overpower in 5.1 Bm Hunters, frost mage, all warlocks all druids are way more powerfull and op and most of them are getting huge buffs like hunters...
So blizzard maybe you guys could be more fair and balances classes better thx
and please leave warrios alone you guys pretty much already pissed 90% of the warriors

My god !@#$ your one of the whiniest posters in the war forums.

another 0 rating clearly alt warrior...be a man and post on your main hero!!
warrios forum = 0 real warrios , 99 alts trolling gg this can be closed dev.

Really... someone who hasn't gotten a single rating arena achievement... commenting on others' lack of rating...
Although I guess you're pretty mad since you wont be able to stick with your rbg team now that your execute is getting nerfed. /trololol

LOL, says the guy crying about things he knows nothing about

Really... someone who hasn't gotten a single rating arena achievement... commenting on others' lack of rating...
Although I guess you're pretty mad since you wont be able to stick with your rbg team now that your execute is getting nerfed. /trololol

Bazinga!
You haven't past 1500 in any bracket... You dont even main a warrior nor do you know the class. WARRIORS are extremely op right now.
Warrior still beaten by mage, warlock and hunter. So they are not OP. If warrior can beat every class without much effort now that's called OP, since there are several class who can beat warrior effortlessly so warrior is not OP.
Execute will still be worthwhile in raids because of the Sudden Execute mechanic, and will most definitely be a DPS increase.

Besides, when a move that can be used only during 20% of the fight accounts for more than 20% of my damage by itself, it feels like I'm pretty much cheating my DPS from the whole fight. A nerf does hurt, yes, but I think this one has been due.

Agreed

and you are on a lv 40 warrior? main another class? for sure...

Do I look like a level 40 now? I love warriors, thats why I level MULTIPLE.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/%C3%90eaven/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/K%C3%A9nji/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Kenji/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/K%C3%A9nji/simple

Also
Wow its amazing how many retards there are in this game and how many think their opinion is better than other because of ratings in the side quest known as pvp, pvp is about as important as pet battles but i sway more towards pet battles.
You could always roll a Frost Mage and never QQ again?
Dude claims that locks, druids, hunters and mages are OP?

How about:

Skilled players who play those classes trash you and you revert to saying they are OP.

I have been killed by every class this expansion and killed every class this expansion. When people complain on this forum that we are OP, they are usually undergeared and don't have the skill. You have shown how you don't have the skill (you are missing an enchant by the way). Then you complain about someones rating when you yourself haven't accomplished much.

Anyway - real warriors provide feedback and work with the changes. I guess I'll see your dead useless warrior corpse around on the battlefield before I report you afk.
02/23/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Weepea
Warriors aren't OP? Then why are they on almost every top 3's team?

This post is 90% of what is wrong with WoW in one post, right here. They are nerfing bust, survivability, burst, and soloing capability in PvE because some retard in PvP doesn't like fighting warriors.

I wish I could click a checkbox on my account that says "Disable PvP" and it would disable all the nerfs every patch that do nothing but irritate me.
Angus Beef + Reasonable Pricing = Carl's Jr. dominating my stomach in 3v3s.

Angus Burger, Fries, & Soda cleave teams need a nerf.

The slow from the beef sitting in your gut is overpowered and prevents me from being productive after lunch.

The delicious guacamole keeps you eating such big bites because it tastes so good, so you have to shove fries in there and once your mouth is full, rip a big soda gulp too. That keeps my mouth CC'ed pretty much the entire fight.

And the price needs a big nerf because I can afford to eat it all the time! It keeps winning
Weepea
88 Goblin Shaman
Something Hard

Warriors aren't OP? Then why are they on almost every top 3's team?

are you an idiot? well, you not alone because blizzard base their nerfs from swifty? you base our OP to our skills? a lot of good pvp players play warrior...