Prot warrior looking for a home.

Area 52
Hi. My current server is dying and I want to jump off the ship before it completely sinks. Most of the officers in my current guild have quit WoW to go back to RuneScape so I'm left to find a new place to raid. I'm currently at a 496 prot, mid-480 fury (Though I won't lie, I still kinda suck at it. I had to pick up a DPS OS because the original raid leader and GM didn't want to be 'the offtank'. He quit too. Go figure.) I'm 6/6H MSV, 1/6H HoF, 4/4 reg ToES including Elite Protectors (but I'm guessing everyone does that now.) I'm looking for something late night, preferably after 10:30pm Eastern/7:30 Pacific on any night of the week, as I work until just around then. I can provide whatever it is that needs providing and I'll be making an account on OpenRaid if you wish to cross-realm with me as a tryout - I really would prefer to not move without a few solid leads on a good, fun guild before I hop over. Best ways to reach me are either this thread or an in-game, or add my battletag, Louie#1401. Thanks for reading my rambling!

edit: This does matter to some people - I'm 26 with 2 kids and a wife that plays WoW. She understands the raiding so the kids won't be a disruption during raids.

tl;dr 496 prot warrior needs new home, inv plz for heroic win fun times :3
Hey there Oolongtea. My guild is currently looking for a solid tank so that we can really push far in 5.2. Our raid times are tuesday/thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am eastern time, but we might be opening up a 3rd raid night depending on the difficulty of the new raid. I know this is a little later than your requested time, but I hope it still works for you.

If you have any questions my battle tag is Benthum#1419
Hey there Oolong,

Check out www.vextheguild.guildlaunch.com and put in an App.

We have 2 raid groups going, team 1 is 8/16 HM, and the group I am in is 14/16 NM and starting heroics this week. Group 2 is the group needing a good tank, we are a bit behind you in terms of progression, but we are young and only got this group together about a month ago. Raid times are Mon/Wed/Thur 9:30pm - 12:30am server time (EST). Check us out if you're interested. Thanks.
Both of your guilds are excellent choices, however I work until a little after 10pm server most of your raid nights. I don't want to be an exception to holding up raid times and don't think that's fair to progression. I'm as dedicated as any raider, but I also understand real life is just as important sometimes. :p Unless something can be worked out, we can talk about it, but I don't like being "the new tank with the habitual lateness issue."
Bamp. Still looking for a nice spot. ^_^
--Bump--

I might transfer a whole guild here. What's the word on not-level-25 guilds, do they recruit well? The guild I'd be bringing is level 16, almost 17.
Rezzing my thread because I took time off to handle business, but I still want to come over.

I work until 10:30 EST most nights but I can raid every night after that time. hit me up. I have a druid in the works, too, but my warrior's still currently better geared... and rotting :-/
Hey Oolongtea! LNC is currently looking for tanks for our 10 man group. Our progression has taken a hit only due to inconsistent attendance, but we are a progression-minded group and hope to solidify our team. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 12-3am server time, which seems to fit your schedule perfectly! If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a mail or /w in game, or reply back here. Here's my current forum post if ya wanna take a look, feel free to hit me up with any questions. Thanks!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8479227847#1

~~Kikki ^_^
If you want something super late night check out Noctivagant. Raid times are 3:00am-6:00am est wednesday-friday. We are a guild xfered from a dead server that was 2/16h fairly early on before our guild died. We all took a break for a while after that and decided to xfer here to rebuild. We are going to be starting our ToT progress next week and we would love to have a dedicated tank :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197913005

Here is our current recruitment post while we still work on getting our new website setup. If you are interested at all please contact me or any of the other contacts listed in the post.
To the top! Druid is now a 489 before this week's LFR so it's almost there ^_^
We are looking for a soild tank 10:45pm-2am fri-sat

link below has more info :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3566337607
Hey There!
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication a Horde guild on Area 52 (High pop). We are looking for more mature competent people to continue forward in MOP. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. In T14 we were 6/6 MSV N - 3/6HM, 6/6 HoF and 4/4TES. We are currently 2/12 ToT. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

Kaldrea - Recruitment Officer- Real ID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Fivemagics - Guild Leader - Real ID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com
http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/

You can also contact me through Email and get a quicker response!
Kaldria@comcast.net
Bump.

Guess Rejected found a tank. And really, let me try to clarify this more: I am unavailable for raiding until about 10:45 EST. So I need a guild that either starts after that or wouldn't mind me being a few minutes late. I can't join a guild that starts at, say, 8, because I'd be 2 1/2 hours late. Hope this helps.
Hey Oolongtea, hope you had a chance to check out LNC's forum post. We are currently looking for a tank to solidify our 10 man group.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8479227847#1

We raid tues/wed/thurs 12-3am server time. Shoot me an in-game mail if you have any questions or interest. Thanks!

~kikki
If your schedule ever changes and you can make 10:00 EST raids, hit me up.

We're a 25man adult semi-casual guild. Our progression seems to match up and think you'd be a pretty good fit from what i can see.

http://we-might-be-raiders.wowstead.com