The Savage Lord dispenses advice!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 5 Next
This world is filled with many challenges. The trials and tribulations we face during the course of our existence help to shape us into the people we are now, or hope to become.

Speak now, children of Azeroth. Let the Savage Lord of Un'Goro Crater guide you onto a path destined for greatness.
Dear Savage Lord,

Today I stepped on an ant and I felt a tingly feeling deep down inside, a tugging at my heart; I think it was pity.

I didn't like it so I stomped on the rest of the colony.

Did I do the right thing?
Today I stepped on an ant and I felt a tingly feeling deep down inside, a tugging at my heart; I think it was pity.

You are the ant. The weight of undeath and the knowledge of it's everlasting existence the heel of your boot. You see yourself crushed beneath this great burden. Out of anguish and self loathing, you now seek to share your pain with the rest of the world, so that all may suffer the curse you do nothing to cure.

My advice to you is this, death knight...

Accept yourself for what you are and what you've become. Your hate and despair will only continue to eat you from within. You desire an outlet, yet see only yourself and those around you to inflict your misery upon. Find the source of your suffering and unleash the rage you feel inside upon it.
Dear Savage Lord,

I used to be a druid. Now, no matter how much I talk to trees, they don't talk back. I'm afraid that death has turned me into a nerd! How do I become cool again, so the trees will like me?

Suffer well,
-Tree Talker
Dear Savage Lord,

I used to be a druid. Now, no matter how much I talk to trees, they don't talk back. I'm afraid that death has turned me into a nerd! How do I become cool again, so the trees will like me?

Suffer well,
-Tree Talker

As you are now, you are a blight. A twisted reflection of your former self that spits in the face of the great Earth Mother and all Her creation. Only through true death, by fire, may return you to the earth and be one with the trees again.

That is your only hope and prayer.
As you are now, you are a blight. A twisted reflection of your former self that spits in the face of the great Earth Mother and all Her creation. Only through true death, by fire, may return you to the earth and be one with the trees again.

That is your only hope and prayer.

Dear Savage Lord,

I tried. Twice. Any other ideas?

Suffer well,
-Tree Talker
Dear Savage Lord,

I tried. Twice. Any other ideas?

Suffer well,
-Tree Talker

Dragon's fire, I hear, works wonders.
Dear Savage Lord,

I have six kittens. Is that enough? Too many? Too few?

I really like cats.

- Crusader J. Bloodreign
Dear Savage Lord,

I have six kittens. Is that enough? Too many? Too few?

I really like cats.

- Crusader J. Bloodreign

There will never be enough kittens.

Despite living in a land filled with man-eating dinosaurs, I still hold a great fondness for felines. Especially the large ones with fangs as big as your hand. One day, I hope to raise a pride of lions and hold a Wild Hunt through the Barrens, with them.
Dear Savage Lord,

I would like to meet some Orcs and Trolls. I've had great success meeting Blood Elves and Forsaken, but I think I'm ready to start interacting with some of the fleshier members of the Horde.

The problem is that it's very difficult to introduce oneself to Orcs, as you well know. I tried leaving them a note pinned to their back, but they seemed to think this was an attack! I tried surprising them with a candlelit dinner at their barracks, but I left the stove on and accidentally burned it down. I thought I might talk about wolves (you know how much Orcs love wolves) by mentioning that our King is actually the chosen of Goldrinn, the Wolf Spirit! But that just seemed to make them really depressed.

How do we best communicate Orcs in non-stabby ways?

You are the ant. The weight of undeath and the knowledge of it's everlasting existence the heel of your boot. You see yourself crushed beneath this great burden. Out of anguish and self loathing, you now seek to share your pain with the rest of the world, so that all may suffer the curse you do nothing to cure.

My advice to you is this, death knight...

Accept yourself for what you are and what you've become. Your hate and despair will only continue to eat you from within. You desire an outlet, yet see only yourself and those around you to inflict your misery upon. Find the source of your suffering and unleash the rage you feel inside upon it.

Thank you for your thorough and intuitive reply, Savage Lord.

I suspect you are correct about the need for an outlet. The aches have been rather bad lately. What would you propose? An inanimate object such as HTHIS KEYBOAOARRDIUYkjAHflksdhflkwhre odshflksjhdflkjHKLEURHWOLEURhsidjfhLSKJDHFlskjeflwkjehr
s
KIEhrlksjherlkjfjdhfkjdhf
Dear Savage Lord,

I would like to meet some Orcs and Trolls. I've had great success meeting Blood Elves and Forsaken, but I think I'm ready to start interacting with some of the fleshier members of the Horde.

The problem is that it's very difficult to introduce oneself to Orcs, as you well know. I tried leaving them a note pinned to their back, but they seemed to think this was an attack! I tried surprising them with a candlelit dinner at their barracks, but I left the stove on and accidentally burned it down. I thought I might talk about wolves (you know how much Orcs love wolves) by mentioning that our King is actually the chosen of Goldrinn, the Wolf Spirit! But that just seemed to make them really depressed.

How do we best communicate Orcs in non-stabby ways?

I was stabbed by an orc just the other night. Violence is in their blood. It is embedded within their very nature and comes as naturally to them as breathing is for all of us.

If you wish to speak with an orc, you must first glean his respect. The way to do that is to beat him in honorable combat. After which, you shall earn his attention.

Unfortunately, the Earth Mother was not fair to you and birthed you into the world as a kaldorei. Even if you find an orc and manage to defeat him you will not stay his blade for long.

Peace is brief and fleeting. As with all things, the struggle for survival continues and more blood will be shed.
Thank you for your thorough and intuitive reply, Savage Lord.

I suspect you are correct about the need for an outlet. The aches have been rather bad lately. What would you propose? An inanimate object such as HTHIS KEYBOAOARRDIUYkjAHflksdhflkwhre odshflksjhdflkjHKLEURHWOLEURhsidjfhLSKJDHFlskjeflwkjehr
s
KIEhrlksjherlkjfjdhfkjdhf

The enemies of our world are plentiful. Mantid, Mogu, or even the Zandalari. Pick one and unleash your fury!
I see! So how do I track an Orc in the first place? Do they have a very distinctive smell?
I see! So how do I track an Orc in the first place? Do they have a very distinctive smell?

They smell of blood and thunder.
Dear Savage Lord,

I came face to face with the Sha of Happiness, and yet I felt nothing. What does this mean?

-Some Dead Guy
Dear Savage Lord,

Think you can spot me fifty G?
Dear Savage Lord,

I have been given the option to take and do away with two of three powers.
The sword
The staff
and The shield

Which should I take, and which should I give away?

....And where do I go after?

-Lance Topsail
Hi, thanks, long time listener, first time caller,

So, tell me Savage Lord? What makes you tick? Clockwork? Steam-powered bunnies? I bet it's the bunnies right? I have a question, why are bears so stupid? I mean, I catch them, I place them in boxes, I fire them out of quasi-dimensional cannons. I love it so much! Is that unhealthy? Is it healthy? I bet it's healthy. Do you enjoy Hats? How about doodads to stick in said hats? What about mondays? Do you like those? Why do night elves exist? And what's the deal with airship food? I mean, they offer little packets of peanuts. PEANUTS. I don't think I like those. They get all smarmy and crawl up the legs and bite you in the !@#. Wait. That's snakes. Right. Snakes. Why do they serve snakes as airship food? Why are you a Savage Lord? I mean, savages don't have lords, they're savage. Unless that's your name. I had a cousin named Die Inafire. Terrible time. People kept threatening him constantly. Do you get threatened constantly? Does this look infected? What's with sand? It just sits there, being all arrogant and desert like. Mmhmm, desert. I love deserts, with the cream and cherries and sugary goodness. Not like those terrible desserts, which are always hot and dry and filled with snakes. Or is it Peanuts.

Oh also, what's your perfect sunday?
Dear Savage Lord,

I came face to face with the Sha of Happiness, and yet I felt nothing. What does this mean?

-Some Dead Guy

You are a soulless shell of your former self, doomed to the rest of time to walk a sad and lonely existence without hope. Without happiness.