The Savage Lord dispenses advice!

Wyrmrest Accord
Dear Savage Lord,

Yer Mom called, but she just won't take no fer an answer. What can I do ta get her offa my back? Thanks.

~KK
Dear Savage Lord,

Yer Mom called, but she just won't take no fer an answer. What can I do ta get her offa my back? Thanks.

~KK

My mother is dead. She passed on during the Purging of the Stormherd, sixty or so years ago. Whoever this woman is, detain her and bring her to me. She will be questioned... with fire and steel.

My mother is dead. She passed on during the Purging of the Stormherd, sixty or so years ago. Whoever this woman is, detain her and bring her to me. She will be questioned... with fire and steel.

Eeesh...that makes the shoulder massages even more revoltin'.
The family you speak of is not worthy of the orc you slew. Had they any sense of honor, they would not have bothered with attempting to sue you. They would have taken their payment with your own life.

If we are to ever cross paths, goblin, I'll be certain to honor that orc's memory... properly.

Ah, thanks, pal! Man, I was worried for a second things might get out of hand. Hey, and don't worry, if you want to remember him properly I still have a few steaks lyin' around.
Dear Savage Lord,

Should I focus on gearing out my DK, my Paladin or leveling my Warlock?

Sincerely,

Sleepless in Silvermoon
Dear Savage Lord,
I like to play in battlegrounds but I wanted my weapons to look scary just in case anyone looked me up...I thought they might get scared and leave me alone while I run and heal.

So I chose a lantern and board.... to make em think I would shine the light in their face while I nailed em with my board.

Only, you can't see my lantern or the nail sticking outta my board.

Should I hold different weapons or do you think I look scary enough?

Oh , and...I always have a pet out.Do you think they are adding to my scariness?

Sincerely, Cedar
Dear Savage Lord,

I love pie.

Bye.

Signed, your BBF. <3
Dear Savage Lord,

Should I focus on gearing out my DK, my Paladin or leveling my Warlock?

Sincerely,

Sleepless in Silvermoon

Paladin. The death knight and warlock must be purged in righteous fire.
Dear Savage Cow-Person,

....I want to tame a Devilsaur. Most likely one of the ones that the Zandalari has enslaved. Is this acceptable if I treat said Devilsaur with the proper respect and take him hunting with me frequently? For even I know the Devilsaur does not want to be fed. He wants to hunt.

~Seth
Dear Savage Lord,
I like to play in battlegrounds but I wanted my weapons to look scary just in case anyone looked me up...I thought they might get scared and leave me alone while I run and heal.

So I chose a lantern and board.... to make em think I would shine the light in their face while I nailed em with my board.

Only, you can't see my lantern or the nail sticking outta my board.

Should I hold different weapons or do you think I look scary enough?

Oh , and...I always have a pet out.Do you think they are adding to my scariness?

Sincerely, Cedar

Intimidation is the greatest weapon you can employ on the battlefield. Once you break the morale and courage of your enemies, they will be rendered incapacitated with fear.

You are a druid. Some would see you as merely a wildling, too busy kissing trees and tending herds of rabbits to be much of a threat. Hardly something to be feared. However, to me, I see a druid as a force to be reckoned with. A being so in tuned with her surroundings that she could convince an entire forest to rise up against her assailants with only a whisper.

Let your enemies think this

A board with a nail in it might ward off a few vagabonds, every now and then, however, it will not inspire the fear you so desire to more challenging prey.

May I suggest Gavel of Peroth'arn or even Stormstrike Mace? As for your offhand, Heart of the Pit. What will your enemies think when they see you march onto the battlefield with a mace, forged from the earth itself, in one hand and the heart of your ancient foe in the other?
Dear Savage Lord,

I love pie.

Bye.

Signed, your BBF. <3

I do enjoy some pie every now and then.
Dear Savage Lord,

I am experiencing a rare moment of clarity, in reflection upon my current state. I started down this path of power with intent to that i may help my people to regain their former glory. Yet now that the Sunwell is reignited, The Lich King slain, and a world shattering event averted... I should feel some sense of satisfaction, and yet i feel unfulfilled. As if my actions have no real effect on any of this, that perhaps my sacrifices were for naught.

And still a hunger in me grows, One i cannot explain, one i cannot seem to sate despite my best efforts. Am i too far gone? Was my grasp for power for the sake of my people all meaningless in the face of a world where a single Draenei and a being far more ancient and powerful than we can imagine can simply put the work of countless lives to shame with the smallest gesture?

Is all our work and sacrifice meaningless? Have i stained myself with countless sins for nothing?

- A confused Elf.
Oh Savage Lord Bestiarius, do you know when I'll be able to log in again? I got DC'd and haven't been able to get back on.
Dear Savage Lord,

There's this really good-lookin' bull I fancy. I really ain't lookin' for a relationship, but he's an amazin' hunter, and I bet he could provide for me, not that I really need providin' for, as I can take plenty good care of myself. I don't wanna lead him on, but I really like spendin' time with him. He's noble and strong, and we got so much in common. What do I do?

Your pal,
~Oneida~
Dear Savage Lord,

I am experiencing a rare moment of clarity, in reflection upon my current state. I started down this path of power with intent to that i may help my people to regain their former glory. Yet now that the Sunwell is reignited, The Lich King slain, and a world shattering event averted... I should feel some sense of satisfaction, and yet i feel unfulfilled. As if my actions have no real effect on any of this, that perhaps my sacrifices were for naught.

And still a hunger in me grows, One i cannot explain, one i cannot seem to sate despite my best efforts. Am i too far gone? Was my grasp for power for the sake of my people all meaningless in the face of a world where a single Draenei and a being far more ancient and powerful than we can imagine can simply put the work of countless lives to shame with the smallest gesture?

Is all our work and sacrifice meaningless? Have i stained myself with countless sins for nothing?

- A confused Elf.

Your spirit was condemned the moment you succumbed to the fel. That is the price for the power you wield. However, I do not fault you for this. Desperate times called for desperate measures. Your city was ravaged. Your people betrayed, not just by the Alliance, but by your very king. The very source of your strength, the Sunwell, nearly lost for ever.

However, that is all in the past.

Silvermoon flourishes under the leadership of the Reagent Lord and the Sunwell burns ever brighter. It is time that you renounce your ways and seek out a path that will honor the spirits, and/or your Light.
Oh Savage Lord Bestiarius, do you know when I'll be able to log in again? I got DC'd and haven't been able to get back on.

I shall send a witch doctor to your house to perform a ritual. This ritual will either help you regain access to WoW... or turn you into a giant, flesh-eating chicken.
Dear Savage Lord,

Why can't people see that we offered them an equal opportunity to undeath? Why would they reject such a gift? Can't they see that if we were all undead, these wars would end? We would all be content and equal and frolic in the blight; there would be no more racism or vengeance or jealousy.

Almost every day I glimpse Knights of the Ebon Blade whining and lamenting their status like ungrateful children. Why?
Dear Savage Lord,

There's this really good-lookin' bull I fancy. I really ain't lookin' for a relationship, but he's an amazin' hunter, and I bet he could provide for me, not that I really need providin' for, as I can take plenty good care of myself. I don't wanna lead him on, but I really like spendin' time with him. He's noble and strong, and we got so much in common. What do I do?

Your pal,
~Oneida~

I'm sorry to inform you that I'm already taken. I do, however, appreciate the compliments.

If by chance, you aren't speaking of me (which would seem highly illogical, but I'll entertain the idea for just a moment) then my advice to you would be this: there is no law that states you cannot find comfort in the company of others. Especially, if that other person fancies your interests.

Speak to this bull. Be honest and open with him. Express your desires and see if he feels the same way or not. Chances are he will feel the same for you, as well.

If he doesn't, then burn down his tent and subject his people into serfdom. Otherwise, you have nothing to lose.
Dear Savage Lord,

Why can't people see that we offered them an equal opportunity to undeath? Why would they reject such a gift? Can't they see that if we were all undead, these wars would end? We would all be content and equal and frolic in the blight; there would be no more racism or vengeance or jealousy.

Almost every day I glimpse Knights of the Ebon Blade whining and lamenting their status like ungrateful children. Why?

Your vision for world peace is a false one.

Undeath is a foul and cruel curse that has afflicted a great many both willing and unwilling. Some make due with their unlife while others, such as Lilian Voss, use their curse to ensure it does not spread.

Undeath is not the answer to anything, nor will it bring peace, as you so claim. It was designed as a means to turn us all into mindless puppets for a greater evil. The truth is that once we served our purpose, we would be left to wander this planet with no love, no hopes, no ambitions. Forever.