Patch Mirror Inquiry

Technical Support
That did it! I'm in! Well Barthus I can't thank you enough for all the help you have given me. Tratt as well. I'm so used to reading venomous forum posts it has been really refreshing seeing some really awesome people here as well, despite having to go through all this. Once again thanks you guys
Good to see and good job Barthus. This thread is in my favorites - I'm sure it will help someone else in the future :)
No problem. And you wouldn't have to go through all of that if you hadn't tried so many things before.

BTW, don't forget to download the new WoW.tfil when 5.2 is released next week.
Noted! Thanks again!
02/26/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Tratt
Good to see and good job Barthus. This thread is in my favorites - I'm sure it will help someone else in the future :)

It might, but it would be better if it was cleaner. I mean, if it hadn't had to do so many things to be able to log in.
Barthus - you should post the specific steps to follow A-Z on this thread. Or even make a new post - call it College/University Firewall or something searchable.

Seems every few days someone is asking for help with problems similar to this.
Yea, I should...
02/26/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Damwolv
Noted! Thanks again!
So, about the new tfil, 5.2 is still going to be released next week but Blizzard updated the tfil tonight. Anyway, just download the new tfil if you want to be able to run the launcher. (This will happen again next week, because of 5.2)

They're also going to update the Agent soon, probably tomorrow. For that you can just download the new SetupWin.mpq when the time comes. (The launcher will start displaying "Updating tools")

And I'm hopping Blizzard will be doing something about this soon:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7923493664#6
(But I wouldn't bet on it)
Yeah Barthus I got an update earlier today. New agent version , patchup already has it.

Mac Tech Support MVP.
Not processing forum posts Fri 6 PM NZST to Sun 6 PM NZST
IRL Work comes first
I posted that yesterday :) You and your screwed up timezone!
:P

Mac Tech Support MVP.
Not processing forum posts Fri 6 PM NZST to Sun 6 PM NZST
IRL Work comes first
I figured I'd give an update and let you guys know I'm still able to get in the game. So long as patchup keeps the new files coming I should be okay.
Barthus thanks so much. Your instructions were perfect. :D
03/05/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Lambie
Barthus thanks so much. Your instructions were perfect. :D

:)
I am getting an error saying please make sure your anti-virus is disabled. How do I do this? I followed your steps Barthus and it still will not work.
And blizzard wonders why so many people are abandoning World of Warcraft.
Magnacus, if you need help with patching, please create your own thread, and I'll help you out.

I'm locking this thread because it was started in March. Some of the information may no longer be relevant.

'In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big'

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak