Valor Points - Non-rep Quartermaster?

General Discussion
Hi there,

Im a casual player that mostly play PvP since the start of CATA. But, sometimes, I do like to enter a LFR or to assist my guild by going to heal in their 10m raid. I do like to discover the new raid Blizzard is offering to players even if I enjoy more PvP.

The 483 ilvl PvP gear isnt that bad of an entry for LFR or casual raiding (usually around 50 HPS on boss, so its good casual numbers I figure).

After all that part time PvE, I just realized that I have around 2k Valor Points ready to be spend. I dont want to trade them for Conquest Points because they will count towards my cap and I dont need that.

So I figured I'll buy a PvE piece to add with the few LFR drops I had. But I didnt find a single Quartermaster that isnt bound with a faction, selling to Revered players only. Back in Cata, there was a non-reputation Quartermaster, right?
All you can do right now is upgrade. and you need to do it before 5.2 hits. so, i suggest you go upgrade your equipment now.
Every item purchasable with Valor Points that currently exists requires at least Honored with one faction or another.
Darn... thx for the reply but darn... a new piece would be way more usefull for me than an 8 ilvl upgrade.

So the only way I can buy one is by farming the endless and "optionnal" but rep required daily quests?

Oh well... at least they wont be turned into JP at 5.2, so I'll wait and see if I can do something else with them than a 8 ilvl upgrade.

I heard we will be able to Champion a faction in 5.2? That I can do... since im allergic to dailies :)
Darn... thx for the reply but darn... a new piece would be way more usefull for me than an 8 ilvl upgrade.

So the only way I can buy one is by farming the endless and "optionnal" but rep required daily quests?

Oh well... at least they wont be turned into JP at 5.2, so I'll wait and see if I can do something else with them than a 8 ilvl upgrade.

I heard we will be able to Champion a faction in 5.2? That I can do... since im allergic to dailies :)

If you levelled through Dread Wastes you'd be honored with Klaxxi. The dailies are hardly "endless" - it took only 8 weeks to reach exalted with all of them doing 3 or 4 hubs a day (ie not all of them at once).

And yes, in 5.2 they are making rep grinds EVEN EASIER except of course for the new one that the VP gear will be locked behind (the raid).
You are honored with Klaxxi. So get one of these.

Seal of the Lucid
Ring
Intellect/Hit
No cost, reward from Shadow of the Empire

Wire of the Wakener
Neck
Intellect/Hit

Seal of the Prime
Ring
Intellect/Spirit

Links of the Lucid
Neck
Intellect/Spirit

Choker of the Klaxxi'va
Neck
Agility

Seal of the Windreaver
Ring
Agility

Bloodseeker's Solitaire
Neck
Strength

Seal of the Bloodseeker
Ring
Strength

Paragon's Pale Pendant
Neck
Strength/Parry

Seal of the Unscathed
Ring
Strength/Dodge
02/26/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Qualanthar
If you levelled through Dread Wastes you'd be honored with Klaxxi.

Oh sweet, you're right, I'm honored with the Klaxxi. Thought I had to be Revered to buy any stuff. Thx for the infos, looks like I'll champion this faction first!