5.2 set RBG team, LF DESTRO LOCK

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
<BRO DO YOU EVEN LIFT> is in search of an exceptional Destruction Warlock for a set, 5.2 RBG team. This team is looking to push beyond the 2k-2.2k threshold.

What is expected of you:
-Ability to AoE a flag
-Skype Capabilities
-Must be vocal with ALL CCs and kill targets
-Prior RBG experience
-Ability to swap targets quickly and efficiently (Battleground Targets)

Our RBG times:
Thursday and Saturday 7pm EST(also server time) NOTE: This may be changed/increased at the start of the new season at the groups discretion.

*We will not require a transfer, but for serious members, we will hope that you will transfer to be a part of the guild *
Also, guild members will get priority if they fit the class/skill we need.

For those looking to inquire about a position on the team, please add Giddes#1607

For most all members we like to run a tryout with a guild group + you in a set of random bgs to see skill and ability to CC/focus targets as called. Please be prepared for this.

NOTE: REPLYING TO THIS POST WILL BE FOR A PERMANENT SPOT ON THE TEAM. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ONLY PLAY ONCE. WE WANT A SET TEAM TO WORK WITH IN THIS COMING PATCH 5.2
bump for the night
bump
to the top
I'd look into playing with you on my warlock. Played around 1900 this season on him until losing interest in pugging. 7 EST is a bit early for me, as I am on Mountain time, but if that fell back a couple minutes I would easily be able to make it.

I unfortunately would not be willing to transfer servers, as I just came to Illidan with a group of friends.

Hellsent#1985 if your interested. If not, best of luck to you.
What is expected of you:
-Ability to AoE a flag

Rain of Fire doesn't interrupt capping flags anymore and hasn't for a while
What is expected of you:
-Ability to AoE a flag

Rain of Fire doesn't interrupt capping flags anymore and hasn't for a while

Locks can still AOE the flag with FNB Conflag/immo/incin. Plus, you have either shadowfury or howl of terror.

To be clear, we are not looking for someone who can SUSTAIN AoE on a flag, just someone with the presence of mind to AoE said flag if other classes are unable to do so.
bump
to the top for a good Destro!
bbump
bump
Bump to the top. WE NEED ONE FOR TONIGHT, 7:00 EST RBGs.

Please add my battletag Giddes#1607
We ended up PuGing a decent destro lock last night, went from 1780 to 1910 in one night, with a record of 9-1.

We're still recruiting a lock, please hit us up.
I would like to give it a shot if you are still looking tag is Legiøn#1542
Thanks
Ba-Da-Bump
bump
bump