Green flames type question

Warlock
I haven't had a chance to check on the PTR. I know our felsteeds sadly won't be turning green next patch (GC did say maybe in 5.3, crosses fingers). I was wondering is the trail of fire from glyph of nightmares going to leave a green trail?
its just cast-able spells, spells
I'd like a green Felsteed/Dreadsteed, but sadly we won't have them right away, if ever.

Also sad to see our beloved purple meta turn snot-green.

Doubt I'll bother trying to get green fire, since it'll make meta look like crap.
Thanks Leech. I handn't heard about the trail of fire so was getting curious.

@Cruciarius I think the new demon forms colors look pretty sweet. I just don't play demo cuz I don't need a sex change every time I go into demon form. This would have been a great opportunity for a female demon form.

I mostly play destro cuz chaos bolts are lots of fun but green fire will make everything else looks pretty spiffy.
i love green meta
Thanks Leech. I handn't heard about the trail of fire so was getting curious.

@Cruciarius I think the new demon forms colors look pretty sweet. I just don't play demo cuz I don't need a sex change every time I go into demon form. This would have been a great opportunity for a female demon form.

I mostly play destro cuz chaos bolts are lots of fun but green fire will make everything else looks pretty spiffy.

I'm all for a female meta model and I've posted in other threads a "simple" fix to the whole issue. Rather than every lock that goes into meta becoming the exact same form, do this:

Reskin the player's race/gender with the meta skin. Removal of all gear (just like the current meta does), added wings, horns, heck I'd even like to see a tail added. Just have the basic model remain that of what the warlock is. This way no new models need to be made.

This also fixes my personal issue of seeing all races becoming the same size meta. I don't think a gnome and forsaken should be the same height, just because they transform into a demon.

The only problem I can think of a reskin form of meta causing is worgen. They have horrible times with finding a decent helm for transmog, I can only imagine reskinning their head being just as bad.
03/01/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Cruciarius
Reskin the player's race/gender with the meta skin.
I personally love turning into illidan. I don't think demons really have genders though do they? I always assumed that demons weren't born the traditional birds and bees ways, and didn't have genitalia. I never had any problems with male/female demon, but the really confusing thing was gnomes erupting into illidan size. I always thought they should be tiny baby illidans

Same thing with the druid forms, all the ladies wanted female druid forms.

I think though, if the shoe were on the other foot, I would be upset if I turned into a female looking demon.

so upset that if I had a female character, I would have to reroll male.