Ask Mvp.

Darkspear

Jealousy isnt apart of me because I'm a Christian. High ratings dont matter.

Don't know if this is the most elaborate troll, or just super serious.

It was serious.
The most straight forward, bread and butter answer. Why arena ratings matter
You and two others are put into an arena with no external buffs, items, or other advantages. You fight to the death to outwit, outlast, and outplay your opponents in a structured environment.

May the best player win

---

In any other form of non-rated PvP there can always be an excuse for failure; bots, afk's, getting matched with people that aren't equal to your skill etc. etc.
question for Mr.MVP!!! why is flareon garbage? show your work plz.

If you're talking about Pokemon, the answer is because its base stats aren't allocated very well, it doesn't learn any good moves that the better fire types don't, and doesn't really learn anything that covers its type weaknesses. Even if it did, its speed is rock bottom and its defense and special defense are pretty low, so it can't take attacks very well that inevitably result from going last in each turn. Its passive/hidden abilities also suck. If you have an Eevee with Anticipation you're better off going with Espeon because you get Magic Bounce which is probably one of the most retarded abilities out of any that exist in any generation of games.
a/s/l?
Most of you guys play this game everyday, if you are going to waste time on a game you might as well be good at it. You can have fun but you can also have high rating at the same time. It's like playing a sport when you're crap at it, what's the point. Might as well achieve something in a game that you spend time on Grant, stop crying.
02/27/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Talandarly
Most of you guys play this game everyday, if you are going to waste time on a game you might as well be good at it. You can have fun but you can also have high rating at the same time. It's like playing a sport when you're crap at it, what's the point. Might as well achieve something in a game that you spend time on Grant, stop crying.

Pmuch this.
02/26/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Wootkid
a/s/l?

90/Blood Elf Female/Azeroth
02/27/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Talandarly

If I were crying I would at least have the courtesy of asking for a shoulder. And i have achieved all i wanted to achieve in this game. Tomorrow is my last day on WoW and tomorrow i will achieve one of my best achievements. One giant wpvp battle. And if you were wondering what it is im going to be doing on my WoW off time i will be finishing up school and headed to Fresno State.
SO MUCH DELETION.
02/27/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Toskosa
If you're talking about Pokemon, the answer is because its base stats aren't allocated very well, it doesn't learn any good moves that the better fire types don't, and doesn't really learn anything that covers its type weaknesses. Even if it did, its speed is rock bottom and its defense and special defense are pretty low, so it can't take attacks very well that inevitably result from going last in each turn. Its passive/hidden abilities also suck. If you have an Eevee with Anticipation you're better off going with Espeon because you get Magic Bounce which is probably one of the most retarded abilities out of any that exist in any generation of games.

+10 pokemon points to you good man.poor flareon... you look so cool but are so bad... it doesnt even learn flareblitz.

Don't worry guys, I have sky high physical attack and no good STAB physical attacks to take advantage of it.
Eevee is my fav Pokemans.
02/27/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Habriski
Eevee is my fav Pokemans.

Galvantula beats all