Hand of Freedom doesn't remove Daze

Paladin
Post Limit:
Been leveling my pally alt until 5.2 drops and in BG's, I've noticed that Hand of Freedom doesn't remove daze. Is this a bug? Intended? Or is there a hunter ability that prevents their concussive shot from being removed?

Thanks.
Been leveling my pally alt until 5.2 drops and in BG's, I've noticed that Hand of Freedom doesn't remove daze. Is this a bug? Intended? Or is there a hunter ability that prevents their concussive shot from being removed?

Thanks.

Hand of Freedom should be removing Concussive shots.

You might have been dazed by a nearby friendly hunter without the glyph.
Dazes are a special category of movement-impairing effect that can't be removed by anything (except maybe Divine Shield). I'm pretty sure that Concussive Shot isn't actually a daze, though; it's a standard snare that pretends to be a daze, so it should be removed by Hand of Freedom and Emancipate.
hand of freedom DOES remove concussive shot.
Is there a pet ability that is also a daze? There is something hunters can do that applies a debuff with the daze icon that is not removable with Freedom or Emancipate.
Pets can daze if they hit you in the back
Pets can daze if they hit you in the back
Pets count as mobs in some ways don't they? I know for a while you could taunt them (not sure if that's still the case).
The OP could have been dazed by a nearby hunter who had Aspect of the Pack on and then he got hit and then was dazed, and I dont believe you can cleanse that kind of daze.
HoF does remove concussive shot. It does not remove daze that mobs apply with auto attacks.

It hasn't done that since early early classic.
HoF never removed Daze. It did about 5 years ago but they removed that from the game.
Dazes are a special category of movement-impairing effect that can't be removed by anything (except maybe Divine Shield). I'm pretty sure that Concussive Shot isn't actually a daze, though; it's a standard snare that pretends to be a daze, so it should be removed by Hand of Freedom and Emancipate.

This, being dazed from a npc is completely different, you can't avoid it with movement impairing cleanses.