Your Character's Dream Love Partner

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Kien!! You are so wrong! I cannot believe this myth still exists! Women in general love to have attention. The love the little things and having a man go all out to woo them. I am sorry if you have run into so many who think they like the bad boys. They will learn in time, that bad boys are not much fun, and are more of a headache and heartache then they ever need.

This is a crazy world, and if you are young yet, keep in mind as women mature they find out that the truth is, a good man is hard to find. And harder still to hang onto. Hang in there all women are not the same!
Kien!! You are so wrong! I cannot believe this myth still exists! Women in general love to have attention. The love the little things and having a man go all out to woo them. I am sorry if you have run into so many who think they like the bad boys. They will learn in time, that bad boys are not much fun, and are more of a headache and heartache then they ever need.

This is a crazy world, and if you are young yet, keep in mind as women mature they find out that the truth is, a good man is hard to find. And harder still to hang onto. Hang in there all women are not the same!

^^^^^ very much this!
Milly's actually had a string of so-called "dream love partners." Sometimes more than one at a time.

They all died.

She's gotta stop falling in love and swearing to marry people going out to war. Just gives them a death flag.

In any case, a female Gnome who both can stand on her own and won't go to war. AND they would get married BEFORE she goes abroad.

It is something to consider I suppose. Personally I'm probably going to get out of my hometown and go somewhere that isn't full of people like that. I live in a less than desirable area. That myth still persists because it's still pretty true. At least for younger girls by what you're saying.
Placement in a powerful rank or position ((I am ashamed!)). Lots and lots of power, both political and personal. Being a blood elf is not necessarily a requirement if there is enough gain for Candela and/or the sin'dorei from such an arrangement.

Granted, she's much too occupied with her work for relationships and all that rot. It's unlikely she would ever meet a man enticing enough anyway!

((I really don't foresee her ever having any sort of romantic relations.))
Erani wants:
-Someone who shares her thirst for adventure
-Physically strong and fearless
-Compliments her gorgeous horns often
-Insane enough to make her feel sane
-Eager to have children. Lots of children. Maybe twenty. (the dranei race is severely underpopulated
-She's not picky on race but she would prefer a male draenei, though she does have a thing for male blood elves. (come to think of it, an orc male would fit this profile perfectly. A pity she despises orcs so much.)
Sammuroth would like:

Someone who can look past his little quirks, namely his difficulty in talking to women:P

Someone who doesn't mind that he prefers to be in his cat form most of the time

Someone who loves a good adventure

Someone who doesn't mind his age

Someone who is supporting, and comforting
Caelia already has a life partner.
Khorzhul would like:

Someone who looks past the fact that he is an unholy, devious, too far gone warlock.

Someone who will at least not try to kill him on sight

Someone who can sit down and talk with him, without being punched in the face

Someone who can hug him and tell him, I love you

Someone who doesnt mind that he is an orc with lots of nasty scars
Someone he can stay with for a while, and wont get jelous(I'm just talking to them, i am no where near a playboy irl or in game). when he says something stupid, learn to figure it out first instead of taking it the wrong way. likes a sarcastic personality. a female. is no less than a foot shorter than him. Doesn't mind a soilder who is yet at the same time a gentleman. a female. preferably not a human, because he doesn't want to spread the curse. preferably not a hordie since... well he kills them alot. a female. preferably not a night elf because he has so many problems with them romantilcy.

and female, did i metion that?
Another druid, must love animals. Can be any druid race, since my character is loyal to the Cenarion Circle first, and more-less ambassadors to the Alliance and helps them out when needed...if it concerns something that is directly relevant to the Circle's cause.

So, Any other druid in the Cenarion Circle, naturally favors other nigh elves, so tauren, worgen, and trolls would have to work a bit harder.
Personality: Must have equal obsession with wildlife, energetic, spontaneous, and kind hearted, that helps others in need.
Lineron: *jumps around the room wildly* TAILS! TAILS! TAILS! TAILS! TAILS! TAILS! TAILS! *remembers he is undead*.........http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Daenith (my warlock): She is undead and already had a kid so NOPE!

Carinoth (my shadow priest): "Nope." He says plainly. His mother, Daenith grips his throat then gets in his face.
"YOUR GOING TO GET MARRIED AND BEAR ME GRANDCHILDREN!" She turns towards all the women in the forum with a kind smile. "He is available girls!" She says in a cheerful tone. Carinoth curls up into a ball of embarrassment.
"I loath my family....." He says in a sad tone of voice.
Not interested in romance (one of the drawbacks of being undead), but I would like to meet someone (or perhaps a small group of others) equally bent on the planning and execution of elaborate acts of violence against members of the Alliance. My partner(s) in crime must not suffer from mental illness, but enjoy every minute of it as I do :)
I appreciate a woman with impeccable personal hygiene as I get turned off when I catch a whiff of sweaty butt in the bedroom during our after battle romps.
I probably wouldn't bother with it at all. I'm not that great with tying relationships in with roleplay.
A Warlock with a Paladin, talk about spice.
@Rogression LOL
baj would take any blood elf male capable of wielding a bow or gun. She would hunt with him and track down alliance to slaughter under the cover of night, and cyber when we get back home.