Holy Pally Run Speed ?

Paladin
Greetings all, First "holy pally" build

In this expansion do we Holy Pally have any run speed increase powers like the dps spec ? I have read all the stickies and hasn't see one.

If not I seriously think we need one. With all the rolling monks, and other classes with speed increasing powers, blink or what have you. This slow running Tauren is finding it hard keeping up with them, they roll clean out of site in dungeons, and are engaged in a fight before I can even get there, then they want to blame me for not keeping up when they wipe. In most cases I don't even have time to loot, and need the loot for my professions.

I just switched this toon to heals yesterday so please over look my gear or lack there of.

Thank you.
Level 15 talent tier is all movement.
...Seriously?

The L15 talents are all about movement, you just happened to pick the most passive, most twitchy, and least controllable. You need to catch up to rolling Monks, charging Warriors, or sprinting Rogues? Speed of Light is probably your best bet.
02/22/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Cayse
Level 15 talent tier is all movement.

OOOH Okay Thank you, I was in a hurry when setting it up and did a quickie set up thru noxxic, I just put what they suggested and headed in with my guild.
..Seriously?

The L15 talents are all about movement, you just happened to pick the most passive, most twitchy, and least controllable. You need to catch up to rolling Monks, charging Warriors, or sprinting Rogues? Speed of Light is probably your best bet.

Yeah it's what I get for using noxxic for a quick set up LOL

Thank you.
02/22/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Bullaroma
noxxic,

Bad cow. There's a Holy guide stickied here that I'm sure is infinitely better than Noxxic. Actually, as of just recently(ish), there are good guides for every spec stickied here.
02/22/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Bad cow. There's a Holy guide stickied here that I'm sure is infinitely better than Noxxic. Actually, as of just recently(ish), there are good guides for every spec stickied here.

Well it was a major fail anyway, the first couple of dgns went pretty good, then the next two was, well, horrible ! I should have had this toon heals from the start to get a better feel for it. Hard to teach an old bull new tricks.