[H] <Shattered Oath> - 33% more Coup D'etat!

Moon Guard

All that Obi-wan patience bull-crap from him made him our very own Anakin.

Does this mean Garrosh will marry Zaela of the Dragonmaw before he goes full Sha-possessed, and then she'll die of the sads after having his babies?
02/26/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Jazmmine
I heard Elves were needed!

False. Nobody likes the elves.

And something nobody has mentioned yet is the retro raid. We like to get groups together for older content. Twilight Drakes and Life-binders for everyone!
OOC, I think Garrosh Hellscream is a bad !@#. Totally a buttface when it comes to manners, but still awesome. My warrior loves Garrosh and is all "Yeah, Kalimdor for Orcs!"

And please roll around in the thread, spread some orc essence... before the elves come.

They always come.

I came from Wyrmrest Accord to do this.

*ROUNDHOUSE HOOF KICK!* GOOD DAY!
I should he heading over this way later in the week, barring something unforeseen.
02/26/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Nakhu
I should he heading over this way later in the week, barring something unforeseen.

Let me welcome you to Moon Guard! I hope to hear from you soon, whether you decide to join us or you find a better fit. :)

OOC, I think Garrosh Hellscream is a bad !@#. Totally a buttface when it comes to manners, but still awesome. My warrior loves Garrosh and is all "Yeah, Kalimdor for Orcs!"

And please roll around in the thread, spread some orc essence... before the elves come.

They always come.

I came from Wyrmrest Accord to do this.

*ROUNDHOUSE HOOF KICK!* GOOD DAY!

Huzzad!
More Tauren. Always more Tauren.

RBGs tomorrow @ 9:30 CST, bring snacks and murderous intent.
More Tauren. Always more Tauren.

RBGs tomorrow @ 9:30 CST, bring snacks and murderous intent.

I doubt I am helping the cause, but we could always use a bit more class depth to our team. Mages, Warriors, and Hunters are in big demand for us right now. That said, we take the player, not the class.

P.S. - A warm welcome to our new rogue, Astrid. We have been too long without one.

P.P.S. - "Without one" implies without a rogue that PvPs. And yes, I am casting an evil stare at you, Azzad.

I doubt I am helping the cause, but we could always use a bit more class depth to our team. Mages, Warriors, and Hunters are in big demand for us right now. That said, we take the player, not the class.

P.S. - A warm welcome to our new rogue, Astrid. We have been too long without one.

P.P.S. - "Without one" implies without a rogue that PvPs. And yes, I am casting an evil stare at you, Azzad.

We do bring the player, not the class, BUT it would be really fantastic if the player happened to play a class that we needed!

That said, we did do very well the one night we took 3 dks and 3 warlocks. So who knows. Maybe class diversity isn't all that.
[quote]

I have other charms! I think...
March Contest posting will be up tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!
The new PvP season is nigh! We have one stellar applicant on the books, but we're gluttons! We want more. A good Warrior/Mage would be phenomenal, but even if you're not one of those things, don't be shy. We don't bite, well none of us except Kursez. So I'd stay away from her.
March contest posting is up, my little meatballs!

Get ready to TOUGH IT OUT!
Tomorrow is patch day, huzzad! Come and join <Shattered Oath> as we continue our insurgency against the tyrant Hellscream and usher in a new era of prosperity. FOR THE HORDE!
Tomorrow is patch day, huzzad! Come and join <Shattered Oath> as we continue our insurgency against the tyrant Hellscream and usher in a new era of prosperity. FOR THE HORDE!

Hooray for dead Hellscream!

Still looking for a few more pvpers to fill out our RBG teams! And yes, every Horde team we face are, without doubt, a bunch of Hellscream loyalists deserving of death.
Also, congrats to our Sunday mini-contest winner, Astrid!

March Mini-Contest #2 this Sunday, come and join in for cash and prizes!
Congratulations to our secondary raid group on their progress last night!

Spots for additional "softcore" raiders in our roster remain available!
The honor grind is ON! <Shattered Oath> RBGs will require full Malevolent gear to participate, but worry not! We have folks running randoms all the time (my holy paladin included). Come on out and get to know some of us, kill some Alliance and see if <Shattered Oath> is the right fit for you.
The honor grind is ON! <Shattered Oath> RBGs will require full Malevolent gear to participate, but worry not! We have folks running randoms all the time (my holy paladin included). Come on out and get to know some of us, kill some Alliance and see if <Shattered Oath> is the right fit for you.

This. Make AV weekend a little less obnoxious by having some friendly (and competent) faces in the crowd.
I like you guys.
before the elves come.

They always come.
I TAKE THAT BACK.

That being said, Shattered Oath has been, and shall remain, a wholesome Tauren-run establishment. We kill off loyalist Orcs (among others) with only the highest standards of decorum. Lots of prayers to the Earth Mother for the recently dispatched, an appropriate degree of burdened conscience, etc... Good stuff really.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think if we had an IC loyalist "Infiltrator", that would make for some potentially neat RP opportunities. The Old Bear is always skeptical of orcs at first as it is. It might be nice for someone to give him a reason.
This sounds fun and interesting.
Dáriuse,

I think we like you too! Much as we may grumble, the more Elves the merrier.

Regards,

Shahrak

P.S. - Nice work last night everyone with the BGs. I have to say, winding down the reinforcement counter for a win in AV with our highly successful (and no doubt annoying) "hold the base" strategy was fun. I haven't seen an AV go the distance in a good long while.