Advice for Questing as a Holy Paladin.

Paladin
Hello everybody,

I seem to be having trouble questing as a Holy Paladin. I am having two main problems;

Firstly, I seem to do next to no damage. It takes me forever to kill anything, so quests that require me to kill 'X' amount of something are really daunting, and flat out not much fun at all.

Second, I can't seem to do anything with any mob greater than a single NPC. I don't have any AoE spells (at least I don't think I do) I have to kill them one by one, and heal myself in the process which costs more mana and eventually I run out.

I find myself spamming [Denounce] and using [Holy Shock] whenever the CD is up. When I have generated 3 holy power I use [Word of Glory]. I use [Hammer of Wrath] when the enemy is below 20% health, and pop it whenever the CD is up, and [Fist of Justice] when the CD is up on that.

Thanks for any and all help!!

For those who don't want to look at my profile;

Health:288,825
Mana:300,000
Item Level:424/436

Stamina:10,173
Intellect:6,742
Spirit:3,821

Spell Power:6,732
Haste:+13.40%
Hit Chance:+16.82%
Mana Regen:10,313
Combat Regen:8,156
Crit Chance:9.46%
Mastery:17.66%
Change to ret, buy a full set of the 450 contenders ret gear and do your quests that way. Holy levelling in Pandaria is the pits, things have too much HP and holy DPS is not what it is at lower levels.
02/25/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Inares
Change to ret, buy a full set of the 450 contenders ret gear and do your quests that way. Holy levelling in Pandaria is the pits, things have too much HP and holy DPS is not what it is at lower levels.

do it^...after a single daily hub you will be asking why any pali quests in prot or holy
i agree with the other 2, unless you do quests with other people (they kill everything you stand around and /hair flip throwing the odd heal at them so they have no down time)