Character Service Delays - 2/27

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 93 Next
02/27/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Sarantos
I give up. Until tomorrow.
u wont be charged they are pending only 1 will end up going thru
02/27/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Just curious Vrak, but some of these people have claimed on waiting like 6 hours, and 2 hours ago a friend of mine had an instant server/race change. I did mine right after him and I'm still waiting. If it's truly a back up, are there different factors that effect different accounts?

That I cannot say for certain, Veyy. Can you give me a character name/realm of the character that your friend transferred? If there is a difference in the two processes that may help determine what is going on.

His character is Lovetten. I believe it was originally an orc death knight on Kil'Jaeden. He then transferred to Wymrest Accord, then race changed to blood elf. My process is just a faction change on Wymrest and no luck for me.
02/27/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Casholight
I give up. Until tomorrow.

Godspeed vrak and team !
:(
02/27/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Veyy
His character is Lovetten. I believe it was originally an orc death knight on Kil'Jaeden. He then transferred to Wymrest Accord, then race changed to blood elf. My process is just a faction change on Wymrest and no luck for me.

It looks like that request was actually made around 7-8 hours ago, Veyy, they may have just completed the faction change (i.e. selected their race/appearance) 2 hours ago. Even so, that seems to confirm the approximate time these delays started. I've forwarded the information though, it may help. Thank you.

Folks, I just wanted to let you know that I am out for the evening, but I wanted to assure you that folks are still looking into these character service delays. Hopefully this will clear up by morning but if not, we'll try to provide you with what information we can.
02/27/2013 09:44 PMPosted by Vrakthris

It looks like that request was actually made around 7-8 hours ago, Veyy, they may have just completed the faction change (i.e. selected their race/appearance) 2 hours ago. Even so, that seems to confirm the approximate time these delays started. I've forwarded the information though, it may help. Thank you.

Folks, I just wanted to let you know that I am out for the evening, but I wanted to assure you that folks are still looking into these character service delays. Hopefully this will clear up by morning but if not, we'll try to provide you with what information we can.

Well then it appears my friend is a dirty liar! Thanks for your help and keeping us up to date though.
8hr and still waiting lol.. well off to bed - GL guys
whaaaaaaaaa
Thanks for the updates Vrakthris. I check again sometime after I wake up. Good night & good luck everyone. Take care.
Yeah, Just came back to the game after almost a year break. Bought Panda and a xfer was hoping to play with my friends...... 3hrs and nothing now. Frustrating that I came back to this, its machine operated I know its uncontrollable but still.
Is there any ETA?
I would just wait till morning prob wont be tonight.
neh, 11 hours and still nothing. Canceled the transfer.
SlowelK
I canceled too. wasnt sure what would happen. I was instantly able to log back into my original character/server/realm. I'll wait until this gets fixed before trying again
Its been 3hours and 30 minutes? is that normal?
02/28/2013 01:06 AMPosted by Isoshot
Its been 3hours and 30 minutes? is that normal?

Nope. Lots of us are stuck with service pending. Blizz employees are probably all sleeping in their beds, so it likely won't be until morning before this gets resolved.
Hey Blizzard you guys should give us a update :)