Do u dislike the Xmog for Dk's?

Death Knight
i love playing my dk but my warr just looks so much better, having old tier gear options.
i wish my dk could wear warr tier, i mean why does it matter if its old tier.i just want the looks.
I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you guys.
02/26/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Scofflaw

I know the pain on my monk. Though I settled on the Flowing Water set.
02/26/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Tor

I know the pain on my monk. Though I settled on the Flowing Water set.

Looking sexy Tor.
Nope, best helmet in the game, right here.
IMO death knights have great transmog sets. I just wish I could get some G*D DAM BOOTS FOR THEM!!!
i love playing my dk but my warr just looks so much better, having old tier gear options.
i wish my dk could wear warr tier, i mean why does it matter if its old tier.i just want the looks.

Your DK is wearing HT10 and you think DK's tmog is bad? WTF man! Does not compute!
02/26/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Karaahl
IMO death knights have great transmog sets. I just wish I could get some G*D DAM BOOTS FOR THEM!!!

This x 1000. Still cant get my damn boots to drop off General Vezax.
Well... sometimes I get bored with skulls. lol
I'm quite proud of my transmog!
02/26/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Nathreim

This x 1000. Still cant get my damn boots to drop off General Vezax.

If you want a pair of boots that works sans the skull it's Guardian's Plate Greaves
*waves*
I'm happy with this set. Also, if anyone cares, Heroic Deepwater Greatboots go pretty nicely with it and will pop up on the BMAH if you're not into hardmodes. They have a nice, sleeker feel to them, too.
Who needs tier?
I love my transmog. The tabard, along with the season 12 pvp helm and DK tier 11 just makes a great looking set.
Just gotta be creative and you won't have a problem with mogging n.n
DK Transmog's are fine. We have some of the best imho. Warriors on the other hand should be the ones complaining.

The only real problem is not having enough void storage for all the sweet sets we do have.
I'm a death samurai...kay? :D
Hellloooooo have you not seen the DK CM set? It's amazing.