LFGUILD! Hunter OR DK dps/tank

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,
I have been around a bit but lately my current guild has been falling behind due to people with RL issues. I have been raid leader through heroic cata pre-nerf (first time the guild got all heroic before new content!), so I generally know not to stand in the fire...

My mains have been Hunter, ret pally, holy pally and dk frost and blood.

I am looking for a heroic focussed guild in need of either a hunter or dk (frost or blood) although I have only been tanking for about 2 months I have ranked and you can check out my logs.

I am looking for wednesday, sunday and monday raid times 830-12midnight Australian Eastern Standard time (GMT+10) as I work and have kids (yes I am an old bastard!)

I am willing to realm and faction transfer (Shock, horror!) but only for the right guild.

I enjoy the guys I currently raid with so if I am not suitable maybe you can join us. WE are looking for some tanks and dps to fill ranks.

Thanks everyone
:)
Conviction has been around since the early days of Oceanic servers, beginning raiding in MC way back when. We are a group of fun raiders determined to clear as much 25man content as we can without being overly hardcore.

We are currently looking for a competent and reliable tank heading into ToTK, our raid days and times being 8pm till 11am AEST on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday.

If you are interested and feel you meet the needs of a 25man raiding guild, go to conviction.needs-more.cc for more information or to apply, or feel free to jump onto Khaz and talk to Twiglet or Madelein.

While we are looking for a tank in particular at the moment, all competent players interested in joining will be considered and should feel free to contact us or app through the methods listed above.

A healer or two and some ranged DPS would also be good, not so much melee unless you really stand out.
Hey there! :) Would love to have a chat to you!
Add my battletag:

Wolf#1648
Hey there Irrevocable!

<Enigma> on Nagrand is currently seeking a frost DK for our 25 man team!

Our current progression is 11/16HM.

For further information on applying/raid times go to our recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267825
Hows it going mate, let me know if you are interested - although we raid thursdays. Check the details and with any luck we can progress further.

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Hunter Dps
Mage Dps

or Warlock Dps
or Boomkin Dps with Heals offspec ~

-----

Current Progression:

6/6H MsV
3/6H HoF
16/16 Normal

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Hi there, Luminosity is currently looking for a DK or prot pally tank, would love to have a chat with you!

Shifty#6258
Hi there,

You sound like the kind of raider we are looking for! I think I could make your class / spec work perfectly for us!

Please check out the below info or feel free to add me in game to chat: Sanctuary#6416

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endless Reborn on Frostmourne is currently recruiting fantastic skilled players of all roles and classes for our core 10 man team.

We have the flexibility at the moment to shuffle players around so we are open to all classes and roles.

We have a tight nit group of 6-7 players who have been raiding since vanilla, we just need to fill our last few positions with reliable GOOD players.

Especially interested in 495+ IL players and the following classes (but are also considering others we can mix in):

• Disc Priest

• Resto Druid

• Protection Pally

• Frost DK

• Warlock

• WW Monk

• Rogue

• Ele Shaman

• Enhancement Shaman

As we have recently been burnt by BAD players we are being EXTREAMLY picky with who we are even considering for a trial.

We are looking for older 20’s +, mature, focused, punctual, RELIABLE, raid aware, past raid experience, long term raiders who will communicate on mumble and contribute to the guild.

If you’re interested jump on endlessreborn.info and put in an application, remembering the effort you put into your application reflects on the kind of player you are and if we will consider you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About us:

Endless Reborn is semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild based on the Oceanic realm Frostmourne.

Endless was created on the 9/1/2007 on the Oceanic realm Jubei’thos and was one of the oldest Alliance raiding guilds on sever before transferring (and name changing) to Frostmourne on the 1/1/2013.

Whilst we only raid as a 10 man group we expect the reliability and professionalism of a hardcore 25 man raider. (If you want to raid with us see more about what is expected of a raider on our raid expectations tab).

We currently raid (Raids may be reduced to 1-2 nights per week only when content is on farm):

Wednesday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Thursday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Monday 7:30 – 10:30 ST.

Raids may run longer on progression nights (until 11:30 ST for example).

Raid Expectations:

We are looking for mature players that understand the basic point of the game, both simple and complex raid mechanics, and understand that while acquiring gear is an excellent short term personal goal, the most important goal is seeing success through end game content together, as a guild.

Anyone with any sort of past experience understands that most gear comes easy in raiding guilds… and in a month or two needs to be replaced, so don’t make your time in this game strictly about gear. Whether you PVE or PVP, the point of this is to have fun and to find people you enjoy doing it with.