Challenge Mode Rankings - Website bug

Website Bug Report
I recently transferred my character to a different realm and my name seems to have disappeared off of all of the leader boards for challenge modes.

I opened up a ticket in-game about this, they told me to post on the forums about the issue, so I am doing so.

Basically, all of my best times are still recorded, as you can see here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Giibert/challenge - this page actually has significant errors on it. For example, we'll go with Scholomance, which says my time is 14:14 and says the time is #12 on the realm (I could care less about realm rankings, just pointing out the issue). If you check the rankings on Stormscale, the top time is my time (14:14) however my name is not listed. So the page is saying that my time is #12 on the realm, when it is actually #1. However when you view Stormscale leader boards, you can see my 14:14 minute time and the team, except for me (the tank) is not there anymore.

So basically, my name has been removed from the leader boards. This is quite disappointing, as the whole reason I have been running challenge modes so often was to get better times and now my name has been completely removed after the server transfer.

I don't particularly care about the realm leader boards. However I am a bit disappointed that my name is no longer showing up in the Regional (US) rankings.

My times are still recorded in-game, and u can even see them when visiting the link I provided. I have just been removed from the team on the leader board website.

Is there any chance at getting this corrected?

Hopefully this makes sense. I would like to point out that I am NOT referring to any sort of achievements or realm first achievements or any of that. I am specifically talking about the leader-boards that are on the actual website. I've had to explain this a few times through tickets, so hopefully I got the point through on the first go.

A response on whether or not there is something we can do about this would be great! Spending hours on running times and then have my name disappear is definitely a massive disappointment.
bump
It looks like you weren't on stormscale when you achieved the 14:14 time (grats btw!) correct?

The name not displaying issue will be slightly fixed soon. The problem is that after server transfers we can't link up your old character id and your new one for the leaderboards. While your name will be displayed once we get that fix done that won't immediately fix the problem of your profile page showing #10 on the realm. Your name will be shown but won't be linked to your real profile.

Sorry if that makes no sense... I will ping the game team about this issue in case we can improve this in the future.
It looks like you weren't on stormscale when you achieved the 14:14 time (grats btw!) correct?

The name not displaying issue will be slightly fixed soon. The problem is that after server transfers we can't link up your old character id and your new one for the leaderboards. While your name will be displayed once we get that fix done that won't immediately fix the problem of your profile page showing #10 on the realm. Your name will be shown but won't be linked to your real profile.

Sorry if that makes no sense... I will ping the game team about this issue in case we can improve this in the future.

That is correct. I expected them to transfer over, honestly. I am very disappointed I've vanished from all rankings.

I don't really care about the current state of my actual profile page, I'm more interested in getting my name added back onto the leaderboards both regional and the realm - however I'm less worried about the realm leaderboard.

If it helps any, my best times are actually still logged in-game. For example, my best ever times can be seen when logged into my in-game account and looking at the challenge tab.

Do you have any details on when a fix will be implemented?

Thanks.