I am very confused about this

Customer Support
I haven't played WoW in a long time and when I started yesterday I had to go to a starter account because I canceled my sub and after about an hour of playing this I decide to take a break and when I came back I had an email stating i was selling gold for real money yet i was only using starter account and I know for a fact that they cant trade or mail people items nor receive items from other players help ( I submitted a Ticket its been 24hrs and still no reply)
02/27/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Gamahawk
I came back I had an email stating i was selling gold for real money

That is strange, Gamahawk. Did it actually state that you were attempting to sell gold or was it listed as one of the activity that may fall under exploitation? Our goal is of course to only action those accounts that we are 100% certain that they have violated our Terms of Use but unfortunately, even with such precautions false positives occur.

You'll need to dispute the closure of the account by submitting a ticket through the Support Site.

Select World of Warcraft > "I can't log in." > "My game license is banned or suspended and I want to appeal".

Please note that neither our In-Game Support or our Billing and Account Services department is able to assist with such matters.

I haven't played WoW in a long time and when I started yesterday I had to go to a starter account because I canceled my sub

You are welcome to play the starter edition, Gamahawk, but you should be able to reactivate your old account by adding a subscription or game card to it.
( I submitted a Ticket its been 24hrs and still no reply)

Did you submit a ticket from another account? From what I can see you had submit a ticket about 36 minutes ago.
Yes thank you, I guess there must have been a glitch the first time because i didn't get a confirmation email from the first ticket but it worked this time