I just love it when im in a sandstorm....

Pet Battles
.... and my crawdad misses its own wish ability.....
Dont worry, I wish I had a crawdad :D
Good. Wish-spamming crawdads are for scumbags. No offense.
02/22/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Lokkth
Dont worry, I wish I had a crawdad :D

Add con#1225, I will give you one.
Had this happen to me multiple times, reported it as a bug. It's stupid. I've seen a robot miss casting minefield or sticky grenade (simply miss casting them), I've seen all kinds of bugs related to misses. I'm looking forward to them actually fixing this one day.
Imo heals should be auto hit and resistant to dodge as well. Just an opinion though.
Could you guys imagine the rage if heals missed in the rest of the game? Oh the raid wipes and PvP qq. . .
02/22/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Zyleia
Could you guys imagine the rage if heals missed in the rest of the game? Oh the raid wipes and PvP qq. . .

I would be afraid to read those forum posts lol.
"I wish I was healed for 50% of my max he...*Sand burst in the eyes*aaaaaaaaaaa"
02/22/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Makco
"I wish I was healed for 50% of my max he...*Sand burst in the eyes*aaaaaaaaaaa"

I imagine that's what happens to my Clockwork Gnome under darkness all the time... "Where did I put my wrench?"
Until I had my first 'heal miss,' I had imagined the reason they couldn't crit was for the fact that they couldn't miss.

Now, now I would like to see heals have the potential to crit, if we keep the chance for them to miss, or fix the bugs where they can miss. I think I'd be fine with either approach.
02/22/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Dreamstrike
Good. Wish-spamming crawdads are for scumbags. No offense.

I also hate Crawdads. If staller/healer comps are top tier in 5.2 I may give up PvP pet battles completely.
02/22/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Zantutzuken
I would like to see heals have the potential to crit, if we keep the chance for them to miss, or fix the bugs where they can miss. I think I'd be fine with either approach.

That's a good compromise, I wish they'd do that.
I also hate Crawdads. If staller/healer comps are top tier in 5.2 I may give up PvP pet battles completely.

If Crawdad gives you problems you probably should rethink your play strategy, you are having trouble with one of the weakest pets out there whose purpose is to only come out for a turn to cast wish and hide away.

If it's a problem for you, you are doing something wrong.
About a month ago I PvP with someone who had Crawdad and I had an Idol in my team. I killed his/her 2 pets, but crawdad was too good healer/tank vs my team. I tried to use all 3 of my pets (yes, my whole team was alive), bit only an idol had a chance NO TO DIE in fight vs crawdad. After about 100 rounds I was ready to cancel a battle, but than I remember that healing spell can miss and voilà: I see that "crawdad misses its own wish ability". I finally won. :)
I'm pretty sure this is fixed in 5.2 but it is tough to replicate bugs when the ability still has a 90% chance to hit even if it was bugged, so I can't say for certain.
02/22/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Kenpo

If Crawdad gives you problems you probably should rethink your play strategy, you are having trouble with one of the weakest pets out there whose purpose is to only come out for a turn to cast wish and hide away.

If it's a problem for you, you are doing something wrong.

Not liking to play against them and not being able to win against them are two entirely different things. I don't like stallers because they take a usually short game and prolong it. I have no problems winning games in general and find the fact that you are telling me to rethink my play strategy and doing something wrong to be quite funny.