Moonberry Juice swag!

Emerald Dream
I know we have many survivors of VeCo's Moonberry/Moonglow wars here on ED.

As part of a Dragonmaw Vanguard guild joke, my wife created some Moonberry Juice artwork, and submitted it to Threadless.com (who makes t-shirts).

Threadless liked it so much, they've put the t-shirt design up for a vote! If enough people score it a 5.0, they'll turn it into a t-shirt.

So, if you've ever wanted to show your support in the Moonberry/Moonglow Wars, now's your chance!

http://thrdl.es/~/1Xce

Visit the link, click the 5 to vote for it, and watch the magic happen. :)

P.S. -- All you Moonglow supporters...there's one for you on the way, too! (But still vote for this one as well, please!)
DON'T DO EET! It's not Moonglow merchandise!!!

But really.. Go vote!

What are you still doing here?
Thanks for the vote, Dycern!

I know we have more proud supports out amongst the ranks. Come make your swag happen, and wear it with style! :)
i simply don't understand any of this.
It's directed mainly at ex-Veco people that migrated here.
02/27/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Zoula
It's directed mainly at ex-Veco people that migrated here.

It's directed at anyone with tastebuds.
Or anyone who can appreciate fine artwork, but yes, it started from VeCo.

Thanks for the votes!
Why is this?
This is amazing artwork! :p

I myself do a lot of photography and graphic design. I was chosen to create the shirts for my club at school (International Club) and now I see students buy them and wear them all the time.

It's nice to see others enjoy the same thing. I know I enjoy doing what I do. It's nice when teachers pull me out of class to make their graphs, club shirts, posters, etc etc.

Right now the teacher in charge and my own principal want me to take my entire schools AYP numbers and put them into a simple, organized, and 'cool looking' bar graph showing the states average, my schools goal, and where our classes go to rather they be in the negative or the positive.

It's simple, but still takes time to make it look good.

But anyways, love the design. It's cool to see somebody do what they love. I'm sure she don't need an 18 year old telling her this, but never give up on what you love to do! :D
Ooh very pretty..

Oh those VeCo days... Moonberry parties in my basement..
Ooh very pretty..

My basement.
Ooh very pretty..

VeCo days? We were just there this past Wednesday! ;)

Also bump for amazing artwork by Mooncalling.
Dragonmaw Vanguard? In -my- basement? It's more likely than I think.
Don't forget to vote! You can score her work once a day. :)

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/moonberry-nouveau/

And yes, DV will continue to party in the Darkshire Inn basement. It is eternal!
03/01/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Araane
Dragonmaw Vanguard? In -my- basement? It's more likely than I think.

/purr
Thanks for continuing to vote, everyone. 4 days left! :)
Today is the last day to make sure your dreams of owning Moonberry Juice paraphernalia (or the subsequent Moonglow stuff) happen!

Please go vote (click the 5) for the t-shirt design here:

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/moonberry-nouveau/