Complaint about thread moderation

Customer Support
What's the proper procedure? I filled a ticket but, it appears as if the mod either didn't read it, miss-clicked etc.
Please don't file tickets about the forums - the GMs have absolutely nothing to do with them and therefore won't be able to help. You can send an email to wowreportedpost@blizzard.com but the mods are an extremely busy bunch and you may not get a response. But that's the only way to contact them.
What's the proper procedure? I filled a ticket but, it appears as if the mod either didn't read it, miss-clicked etc.

Our In-Game Support staff does not moderate the forums or are they otherwise involved, so I'm afraid there is little that can be accomplished by submitting a ticket.

For moderation concerns or to dispute an action taken regarding your posting privileges, the appropriate point of contact for World of Warcraft forums is to email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com.

Just looking at your current posting history, Pooh, it looks like you frequent those threads related to CRZ and realm population.

On a whole we want you to post what feedback you have regarding the game. Be it negative or positive, as long as it is constructive, it is welcome. Speaking from experience though, those threads tend to get heated and devolve into an non-constructive discourse. Though our moderation team will try to simply delete individual posts that may violate our Code of Conduct when possible, depending on the volume of those posts conditions may merit that the thread itself is deleted.
Thank you Vrak I see your point. I'm not banned or anything I try to keep stuff constructive I just wish other people would to. It's an important topic that admittedly does cause some strong feelings.
02/27/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Pooh
It's an important topic that admittedly does cause some strong feelings.

Indeed. While I cannot give much information on the subject itself, I can say that silence does not mean that the feedback is falling on deaf ears. Our Community Managers are not always able to comment.