Wait...isnt ret gimped?

Paladin
All the QQ'n about rets damage and this and that...well, for the rets that complained..L2P

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21e1938&s=6 <--ret steamrolling twinpeaks
Two things wrong : Horde wins Twin Peaks; DK under Ret. Coming soon : pigs flying

That said, you get enough bots on one side and a pro arena player will dominate. 49 Killing Blows are mighty nice though.
Two things wrong : Horde wins Twin Peaks; DK under Ret. Coming soon : pigs flying

That said, you get enough bots on one side and a pro arena player will dominate. 49 Killing Blows are mighty nice though.

My, sunshine blooms from every orifice in your body, doesn't it? <.<

Though I do wonder why the lvl 1 forum alt. Still, not bad.

I don't bleach either.

Humor, it's a novel concept and not easily observed by some.

I don't bleach either.

Humor, it's a novel concept and not easily observed by some.

Humor; Taste is subjective.

Quit poisoning Doma.
I was in Twin Peaks on my ret pal the other day, and a second ret pal stunned me mid field, where we battled it out for a good 3 1/2 minutes at least. At one point a healer come up from his side, looked at both of us, /laughed at both of us, and rode off. I eventually won the encounter, but it basically came down to whoever had an ability to use next we were both so low, you couldn't even see a sliver of health on the health bars, and my judgement came off CD.
02/22/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Fíppy
I was in Twin Peaks on my ret pal the other day, and a second ret pal stunned me mid field, where we battled it out for a good 3 1/2 minutes at least. At one point a healer come up from his side, looked at both of us, /laughed at both of us, and rode off. I eventually won the encounter, but it basically came down to whoever had an ability to use next we were both so low, you couldn't even see a sliver of health on the health bars, and my judgement came off CD.

Sounds like a fun time. I wonder if he was spec'ed/glyphed the same as you.
Class balance is so bad that two paladins against each other aren't balanced.

Eh it may have been funnier in my head.
All the QQ'n about rets damage and this and that...well, for the rets that complained..L2P

That's you. And you are probably much better geared than the average BGer, seeing you are almost done upgrading all your Mal PVP gear. Overgearing with some kind of coordination is going to get you places. But, I guess this needed a post.
Yes, I wasn't using my story as showing of how bad ret pals are, just saying I had fun in a BG as a ret pal as well.

The worst is when 2 healers have a standoff. I remember some epic stand offs in wrath when I played a resto druid.
lvl90, full length BG time farming GY, seems about right. it's not hard to pad numbers in BG
http://i.imgur.com/6PlIrJd.jpg this was 10minutes in wsg at 85 lol
Because randoms really matter.

0/10. Fail try.
any class, and spec, that out gears the competition is going to wreck faces in random BGs. Thats a know fact.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Cak/advanced

hey ghostcrawler! a ret in full upgraded malevolent was top dmg in a random BG farmed by kids in questing gear! Please look into nerfing rets. thx.

I've seen better trolls.

I kamp ze graveyard gud.
I never had a problem with ret dmg in pvp. in fact if I didnt do top dmg in a BG I would feel like a noob
ret is rarely top dmg in bgs and truly needs a buff not a nerf so don't post stuff about how good you are in a random bg ret needs to be usefull in competition rbg and arenas not solo bg runs
02/23/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Tuslaw
I never had a problem with ret dmg in pvp. in fact if I didnt do top dmg in a BG I would feel like a noob

Except if trying to be top damage ends up losing you more nodes and eventually the game. As much as I like to do big damage in PvP, I like being able to actually win games even more. If that means supporting the zerg with offheals or stalling at a node at the sacrifice of damage, well, so be it.

Heh, sounds about right. Class vs class is always going to be a weird thing. Besides Holy Pally vs Holy Pally, the worst fight ever is rogue vs rogue.
02/22/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Mvp
Because randoms really matter.

Pretty much this,... Lets go over ways that could increase the player's chances above his class's expectations,..

1: Could of had a pocket healer making sure he didn't die, in this case it enables him to continue combat more often, dealing both more damage and killing blows. This also helps him so that he can blow off all of his holy power on damage rather than WoG.

2: Simply no healers on the opposing side. This mostly follows in with number 1, as when the players he fights have no healers while he may have a pocket healer, then he will end up with more kill shots per damage done alone.

3: Bots and GY farming. These two are together because if one group is simply full of bots then they have less people to react, and if they are overpowered then farming their graveyard just becomes too easy! This player could easily have been the top GY farmer!

4: Gear,.. This can go one of two ways, or simply both in this case. The player's gear could be ridiculously capped or near so, compared to the other team that could easily be full of non-geard players from fresh 90s to full contenders and so on.

Simply put, as much as I want to hear and see us Ret paladins rocking other classes, this sadly proves nothing but an amazing game for you or the said player playing that ret pally, and to such player I congratulate you on a awesome BG run.