mmmmm k

Paladin
(Sword of Light now increases damage by 15% up from 10%)...........so you think by end of expansion it'll be 25%..... go to mmo-champion if you want to see it stated........
Your dots belie the great wisdom of your sagely foresight and we here on the Paladin forums thank you for your ability to take logic and wipe your poop with it.
Meh. ranged dps still pwns us. We'll still be kill target. We still have nothing to offer in RBG. Smells like another expansion of being a duel hero in durotar, choosing my duels very carefully.
We're also the only DPS class that has to worry about like 10 utility spells because those keep getting buffed. If devs want to balance the game; not only do they have to balance classes, they have to make all the classes as faceroll-able as the most facerollable class. Only makes sense if that guy can mash 1-5 and win I should be able to also.
That's your dose of negativity for the day. Carry on.

It's a good thing for blizzard that I actually get off on being fixed 4 months later instead of getting hotfixed. Who doesn't love paying 15 a month to play a broken class?
02/27/2013 01:14 AMPosted by Cadet
Your dots belie the great wisdom of your sagely foresight and we here on the Paladin forums thank you for your ability to take logic and wipe your poop with it.

the funny thing is i was wasted when i typed it lol. I actually was pausing in real life typing it, but anyways im going to go lie down i still have a hangover uuugh..........<---just for good measure