Rate the transmog above you!

Paladin
Still looking for a helm and weapon sadly, also sorry if theres another one of these, couldn't find one.
7/10 I like the shoulders, the rest isn't that bad either, just not for me. Good set though!
It's a ways down the first page.
7/10 not a fan of that set
Thats a lot of gold! lol...like the set, very Paladin...love the sword!

7/10

(I have no transmog yet, just like looking at those who do for now :)
No rating for the above as he's levelling.
Can never go wrong with with T6 set. 8/10.
Segolene 9/10
I think the original wrathful helm would fit better.
8/10 Nice unified look, though I personally prefer more color (personal preference I know).

The eye patch is major win though.
8/10 Nice unified look, though I personally prefer more color (personal preference I know).

The eye patch is major win though.

Love t9, should be looking into getting the shield out of heroic culling. 9/10
the colours match nicely, but the axe could use alittle more work, but since i know myself there isnt many axes that match ill ignore it

8/10
02/22/2013 05:19 AMPosted by Lathander
7/10 not a fan of that set

Didn't come here to be judged <_<

Was just trying to direct the OP to the transmog thread.
the colours match nicely, but the axe could use alittle more work, but since i know myself there isnt many axes that match ill ignore it

8/10

8/10 great choices for weapon and shield.

8/10

8/10 great choices for weapon and shield.

It's creative and unique, though really don't like the helm or colour scheme.

6/10 for uniqueness.
8/10 love purple and that set brings back memories
7/10 ,i like your shield and sword, If you Had shoulders match gray or black ill gave you 9-10
My bad Silver sCaR
8/10 like that set, helm goes good with it too.
Searching for shield / mace

I have spellfire longsword but I cant find a high level int sword other than one in lfr which i dont have access to :(

Looks like too many paladins love our T6 (guilty as charged as well, im a sucker for the set)

10/10
5/10, boots/wep/shield don't really match this set. As soon as 5.2 hits you can transmog that spellfire longsword to any 1h weapon, so there is at least that