Mass Spell Reflection Vs Feng the Accursed

Warrior
Does it work? Specifically on Lightning Fists and Wildfire Spark. I was raiding with my guild and tried it, but I can't say for certain if it worked, and LFR lagged too much for me to time it right. If anyone can say for certain whether or not it works, I'd really appreciate it. Not that I really use the other talents in that tier much anyway, but still.
no
Anyone else? Not that I doubt you, Want, I would just prefer to have a larger sampling. Scientific method, polling, statistics, etc. A guy can hope, right?
Not a raider, but i don't think you can reflect spells of raid bosses. That would be OP
Well, there's a mechanic in that fight that reflects some of Feng's abilities back at him, which is why I thought this might work. Generally, boss spells can't be reflected, I'm wondering if this exception could also be applied with my ability. The fight mechanic is called shroud of reversal, if I recall.
Spell reflect will Not help you here. Make a macro.

/target "insert other tanks name"
/use ExtraActionButton1
/target feng

Click this macro just as the other tank gets hit by "lightning fist". This should turn your action button into a little blue electrified guy. When the boss casts epicenter, co-ordinate with the other tank as to weather he will be bubbling through epicenter of if you will be interrupting epicenter with your extra acion button.
02/23/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Roarick
Well, there's a mechanic in that fight that reflects some of Feng's abilities back at him, which is why I thought this might work. Generally, boss spells can't be reflected, I'm wondering if this exception could also be applied with my ability. The fight mechanic is called shroud of reversal, if I recall.

Yes but the Shroud doesn't actually reflect abilities. It copies them.
Spell reflect will Not help you here. Make a macro.

/target "insert other tanks name"
/use ExtraActionButton1
/target feng

Click this macro just as the other tank gets hit by "lightning fist". This should turn your action button into a little blue electrified guy. When the boss casts epicenter, co-ordinate with the other tank as to weather he will be bubbling through epicenter of if you will be interrupting epicenter with your extra action button.

Actually, I'm not a tank, just looking for another way to help out during raids. It's a question that came up that I've been looking for an answer to. The thought was,"If this works, the tanks will have a little bit of wiggle room on this." Not the end of the world, of course, just would have been nice for us. Thanks all!
Yes but the Shroud doesn't actually reflect abilities. It copies them.

I did not know that, thank you for clearing that up. Bit of a disappointment, but oh well.
Just fyi,

It's my understanding that you can spell reflect LeShi's stacking debuff put on the tanks though.
hmm, well.... guess I'll keep mass spell reflection then. Not like I ever used the other two anyway.
I use disrupting shout all the time. After feng, you have a large trash pull before the next boss, many of them are casters. During spirit kings you get to interrupt twice instead of just once with your pummel.

the trash just before Lei Shi can be interrupted with disrupting shout. Sometimes there are three or four casting at the same time and you can interrupt all of them.

I have yet to find a real use for mass spell reflect outside of pvp.
Interrupt and mass reflect are on different talent tiers
Ya know, I have no idea what I was thinking. I use safeguard in that talent tree. My word, I went off not even thinking. I guess it's time to get some sleep.

Thanks Want. Nothing like feeling stupid :)