Whats up with barth?

Barthilas
Just come back after a long break from the game, I haven't really played since wrath and even then was casually but i was on barth in BC and remember the pvp community was very strong so i decided to level here. Was this a good move or is the pvp on this server dead now? eg. high rated arena ect
Well there was a big wave of players going Frost. Then everyone went tich. After it all we are left with WBSH as the only good guild.
02/26/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Cheesecake
left with WBSH as the only good guild

hehehe
This realm is now all about who can get the cheapest win trade deal
take that as a yes was a mistake to lvl here :/
Trolling aside,

There is only one half way decent PVP established guild left on the server, and its on alliance, and its not WBSH, who are pretty garbage at anything that doesn't involve planting flags of ownership in lvl 86s at Halfhill.

I think one is trying to set up Horde side that would meet the definitions of "good" for anyone who isnt a complete !@#$ though. Check out Optimus.
Planting the Flag of Ownership in people regardless of level is always fun. They should rename that item Flag of Rage Whisper.

If you are looking for a strong active pvp community then somewhere like Tich is going to be a lot better. As with most servers there is a few people who do RBGs and arena here but not that many good ones.
yes
It's bad here.
Bad for some.. <No Dice> on the other hand is still displaying excellence in all fields.
Bad for some.. <No Dice> on the other hand is still displaying excellence in all fields.

All exploitable fields*

All exploitable fields*

We got rid of the exploiters, happened to be just when we kicked enigma.
02/26/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Cheesecake
After it all we are left with WBSH as the only good guild.
After it all we are left with WBSH as the only good guild. <this :D
Would alliance be a better bet on this realm?
02/28/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Crumbpet

does a bear crap in the woods?
99% of high rated players on horde are wintraders, whereas only 97% of high rated players on alliance are wintraders. So yeah, ally might be a better bet.
Not always
02/28/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Crumbpet

Nope.