Looking to transfer

Turalyon
Are there any weekend raiding guilds on this server? My girlfriend and I are looking to transfer if such a guild exists and has already had some progression. We both know all msv and hof fights on normal. I tank and she heals.

Does such a guild exist here?
Well if you'd consider horde, we do. We raid from 11am to 2:30pm ish on Saturdays and Sundays.
If you consider Horde, we raid on weekends.

Death Not Dishonor, a level 25 Horde guild.

First, a little about us: We are a very friendly, casual guild that loves to just hang out and have fun. The majority of us have been playing the game since before Cataclysm. Most of us know each other on a first name basis. We enjoy running instances together, running older raid content and just hanging out in vent and chatting with each other.

We currently have one 10 man raid team going at this time. It runs Saturday and Sunday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST. We currently use a modified EPGP loot system that bases loot priority on participation.

Currently, we're looking to fill 2 tank spot's and 2 DPS spot (willing to consider anything)and a Healer spot.

Even if you do not fit any of the preferred roles listed above, we encourage everyone to still talk to an officer anyways, as things could change at any time and other accommodations can be made.

For more information, check us out online at www.deathnotdishonor.net or feel free to contact Æonis in-game. You can also add Æonis#1947 to your friends list.