Elder Charms??

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
I'm going to say what blizzard can't say because they don't want to offend their playerbase.

JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT ------> THERE IS THE DOOR :D
Drop chances of gear in 5.0 raids have been increased substantially with 5.2, so even without the coins you have a much better chance of getting loot now than you did before even with a normal roll and a coin.

Does this include the mount from Sha? Because that's really all I care about. :/
i just got 9 elder charms in 5 minutes... id say they are easy to get
03/05/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Bashiok
Unless they have been doubled, and mounts included in that doubling of droprate, this isn't an acceptable change

It's been more than doubled in some cases. We have to throw in free mounts too? Well... ok, the satchels you get off of bosses when you don't win an item now also have the chance to drop mounts and pets, among other things.

No they don't want free mounts, they want to use the Elder Charm for a second chance on the mounts of Elegon N, Sha, and Galleon. Not that hard to piece together.

How and where?
Yeah, charms are so hard to find, I have 15 of them now.
03/05/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Mystraele

How and where?

He did the new solo scenario you can only do once a week.
03/05/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Sherri

How and where?

He did the new solo scenario you can only do once a week.

And you have to get a key for that from...somewhere...like one of those mythical chests or something, right?
Yeah, charms are so hard to find, I have 15 of them now.

This is assuming you get a Key, which is fine. Not everyone has gotten one. I myself have killed well over 200 mobs and haven't seen one.
yep i heard mobs drop it but i didn't find any other then 1 incantation.
You're ilvl 486, why are you looking for bonus rolls on 5.0 raids?

Because they're needed to get bonus rolls in normal and heroic T14 and Throne of Thunder is tuned for a much higher ilvl than 486?

I mean really, come on. Did you seriously just ask why someone might want coins when the dev's entire schpeel last week was "If throne's too tough, get more gear"?
I am so confused. Can someone give me the TLDR why we are supposed to be mad.

I believe you all that we should cancel our subscriptions in protest. But, I am still confused what we are mad about.