RO 8/14H SoO LF Caster DPS

Zul'jin
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Lei Shen down, great job RO!
bump for Heroic Jin'rokh down!
bump
Hello all. First of all, I've been playing since BC and I just transferred to the server about 3 weeks ago to help a friend out. our recruitment has not been to good, so i am looking for a guild to raid with. I am a 509 ilvl elem/ 508 ilvl resto shamie; very good on both specs. I prefer dpsing but I can heal very well when needed. I do not want to faction change or server change. I am looking for a guild that does hard modes and needs a good shamie, 10/12 minimum. I'm in the military and I have 2 kids so will have duty every 4rth day, meaning I may not be available every 4rth day. I have ranked in current content both healing and dpsing. For any further information please whisper me in game or realid me at Pess#1965.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Good luck recruiting!
much appreciated
bump
I wish I hadn't quit for 7 months and got so behind, I raided with you in DS back when you thought you were going to just end RO, name was Dirtnazty don't know if you remember. Your times are perfect for me and you were a pretty cool guy. Good luck finding what you need!
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wish I hadn't quit for 7 months and got so behind, I raided with you in DS back when you thought you were going to just end RO, name was Dirtnazty don't know if you remember. Your times are perfect for me and you were a pretty cool guy. Good luck finding what you need!

Hey Dirt, ya I remember you, been a good while. Glad to see you are back playing:P
Bump, In need of a 520+ Prot Pally with great awareness and communication
bump
still lookin for the following classes:

Prot Pally/BM monk
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
bump