Flying in Isle of thunder?

Quests
Did I miss this in the patch notes?
Will we be able to fly at some point on this island?
Do we unlock it?
When?

Probably not; compare to Isle of Quel'Danis (no flying) and Firelands (no flying)
And why is that? I think we pay a lot per month and we demand it.
All the daily zones have always been no flying zones for the most part. Like the above post said its just the way it is. your here for grinds and gear and what not. cant have people flying. you cant fly in panderia till you hit 90 its kinda the same concept. sure it kinda sucks but it adds to surviving and plus...how easy would this new stuff be if you could fly?
From Nethaera:
"First things first, how do you get to the island to begin with? At level 90, players will get their first quest in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms where they’ll automatically get the quest “Thunder Calls” or you can go directly to the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes to get started. From there you’re on your way. This isn’t a walk in the park and while flying seems like the easiest way to get where you need to, these are definitely not friendly skies. Flying won’t be available on the island as much as the invading forces would like it to be. A portal between the Shado-pan Garrison and the Alliance or Horde quest hubs will be available after your initial flight to the island so that you can get back into the action quickly."

This all I can find...disappointed :(
Do we unlock it?

03/06/2013 01:51 AMPosted by Subliime
you cant fly in panderia till you hit 90 its kinda the same concept.

why not?
If we complete the story line?
maybe afterwards but then you can gank the noobs and there is plenty...plenty pvp going on here to make that impossible if they can be sky bombed by the ones that are well progressed. i just started panda not long ago so still catching up. i handle well but still deal with huge groups of horde jumping in. Esp for the rares. lmao i think flying would make that overkill and not fun for the majority. and i feel ya just got fastest flying speed not long ago and now im on the ground again. but it wont change. Tis just the way it is. You got mounted speed. Just plow through the adds they will stop chasing u eventually. its not that bad.
And why is that? I think we pay a lot per month and we demand it.

"We" who? Don't think you speak on the behalf of everyone, or even the majority.
Just plow through the adds they will stop chasing u eventually. its not that bad. #7
14 hours ago

...well this is the way it is now...hopefully we can get some portals to the Raid Entrance
Why would you want portals to the Raid Entrance? What happened to fighting your way to them from Vanilla, BC, and heck, even Wrath (and cata sort of, I didn't play much during cata).

You guys want an already easy game to be even easier? Seriously?

This is why WoW is worthless these days.
I just got a quest called "A Wing To Fly On" and it seems that there is a possibility we can fly on the island soon. maybe when we complete the last stage? who knows.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32571 (alliance)
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32506 (horde)
Well if it's so much stop paying it.