Open Libram LXX: Lord of Thunder

Paladin
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Aand Sha of Fear finally down. Kind of a disappointing fight.
So is single tanking Tortos the normal thing for most guilds right now? Because we ended up getting our first kill by me single tanking him, and it was so much easier than two tanking. Self healing means the bats come straight for me every time, a sac or any kind of shield + a cooldown gets me through the damage without dipping below 350k, and my dps is 250kish with 30k healing going out. Now to go bang our heads against Meg!
No one got the TFS reference.

Your hammer... I WANTS IT!

Gogo Libram group, I need it too! >_<

Mine!

I loves this hammer so much.

*glares @ helm*

Pale blue skin and white hair do not match this mog at all, sorry but the helm is a must for the moment. The hooves poking out even look off.

It's a very anti climatic end to the Tier. So long, so boring.
Mine!

I loves this hammer so much.

What happened to tolerance and understanding? Share the love, man! >_<
Level 86. Left all my Cata gear behind. Figuring I should sell some of it, since if I ever get nostalgic for the gear you could get in the DS 5mans, I could always go back to them.

Loving the scenery. Loving the music. Yeah, Blizzard, you crappy little so and so's. I'm resubbing. >.>

Edit:
By the way, anyone know a good transmog weapon that goes with the Undead Slayer set from the pre-wrath event?
Ugh, headcold and having a derp moment right now. Got some 489 upgrades, but the ilvl 483 items they're replacing have more haste. Generally, I should be using the higher ilvl items because they have more stats that affect DPS, right? (i.e. Cloak of Peacock Feathers over Hisek's Chrysanthemum Cape ) I feel like this should be common sense, but for some reason I can't wrap my head around stats atm.

*sniffle*
03/13/2013 11:28 PMPosted by Dallanna
Level 86. Left all my Cata gear behind. Figuring I should sell some of it, since if I ever get nostalgic for the gear you could get in the DS 5mans, I could always go back to them.

Check each piece first, as some may be tied to quests and, thus, irreplaceable.

03/13/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Jackishi
Generally, I should be using the higher ilvl items because they have more stats that affect DPS, right?

Not necessarily; my 489 belt would gladly get sharded in favor of the 483 from LFR Ta'yak, if the filthy bug would ever drop it. With gear, it's a massive case-by-case basis. In regards to your cloaks, I think the lowed item level piece would be better as you seem to really need the hit, but not so much the expertise off the higher level one.

Loving the scenery. Loving the music. Yeah, Blizzard, you crappy little so and so's. I'm resubbing. >.>

Edit:
By the way, anyone know a good transmog weapon that goes with the Undead Slayer set from the pre-wrath event?

Welcome back to the game. I'm enjoying Mists WAY more than Cataclysm. Cataclysm almost resulted in me quitting.

Ahh, Undead Slayer is the best offcolor Judgment set so far. I use Might of Menethil (which doesn't exist either, boo), but Demise is the same exact model and goes really, really well with it.
rejoice internets, i have returned from a 3 day forum ban for saying "!@#$ty itemization" to warriors. ib4notherban

I saw one episode of Bleach. The art style is really bizarre, especially in the face/neck area. That's all I see.

ick. i guess being an artist probably makes watching some animated shows kind of awkward for you.

sha of boredom.

throne of thunder shall no longer be known as throne of thunder, it shall be known as TRASHDULAR.

so far the bosses have been pertty fun, jihn'rokh and mageara felt a bit under tuned, and i hate tortos cause i spend the entire fight chasing bats.

we made a few pulls on ji-kun on tuesday, and most of them went pretty well, he was pretty much melting and people could deal with not standing in goo, but we kept consistently getting disconnects on the dps who were dealing with the eggs. anyone else experienced this?
I'm an idiot.

I did not buy the Libram belt before the PVP season ended and now it seems only the blue version is on the vendors.

Am I missing something in away to still obtain the red one? Will the crafted PVP gear use that model?

If so I have to wait until the sever unlocks the freaking forge.

Ugh, no armor whatsoever should be removed for any reason now that transmog exists.

T_T
Will the crafted PVP gear use that model?

I think so.
Crafted set should use the old honor model, yeah. And, also, yeah, having to wait for your entire lameass server to unlock the Thunderforge to get the new BS perks is complete and utter horse!@#$. My mage - not even 90, mind - can, and has, crafted last season's tailoring honor gear, which includes a strength cloak. I think my monk has even learned some of last season's leather/mail honor gear from making Hides, and he only got the Hide patterns on Monday.
And, also, yeah, having to wait for your entire lameass server to unlock the Thunderforge to get the new BS perks is complete and utter horse!@#$

Indeed!
The hooves poking out even look off.

UNPOSSIBLE!
03/13/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Pale blue skin and white hair do not match this mog at all

It goes with any mog.
Just realized I'll never see the belt or boots portion of my mog unless I run a raid as holy.

Screw that noise.

Ahh, Undead Slayer is the best offcolor Judgment set so far. I use Might of Menethil (which doesn't exist either, boo), but Demise is the same exact model and goes really, really well with it.

Cool. Thanks. And since it drops off of two of the bosses from Naxx 10, it shouldn't be too hard to get.
03/13/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Crafted set should use the old honor model, yeah.

I think so.

Guess I'll just have to wait then. Whatever possessed me to never buy it beforehand is beyond me. Ugh.

03/13/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
And, also, yeah, having to wait for your entire lameass server to unlock the Thunderforge to get the new BS perks is complete and utter horse!@#$.

Yeah. Yeah it is.

UNPOSSIBLE!

I had someone tell me tonight that my boots didn't match my mog, only to then realize it was my hooves.

It goes with any mog.

Eh perhaps.

I probably won't be in this long anyway, so for now you'll simply have to bear Caden's helm.

I really need to get back to farming Crystalforge booties...
I had someone tell me tonight that my boots didn't match my mog, only to then realize it was my hooves.

LOL!

I finally got bulwark of azzinoth to drop last night for my pally, and then went through 2 different mog sets that look good with it before changing my mind again and going back to what I had before it dropped. I waste so much gold on transmog (and void storage).

It makes no sense, because IRL, I do not care about what my clothes look like, etc.

side note: it would be a miracle if I ever posted something that I didn't edit at least once.
I really need to get back to farming Crystalforge booties...

Yes, yes you do. :p